• |3| Average

2 8.33%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 8.33%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Maybe Itachi repeated his lectures so many times to help create a lecture-loop for the Izanami.
    That would certainly drive an opponent to insanity and eventual defeat.

I understand the basics of Itzanami, as long as I don't think about it too hard. I don't understand how the Uchiha could possibly have spammed it as much as Itachi implies (to the point where they fight about who spammed it better!). If it costs them an eye every time they used Itzanagi, wouldn't the clan soon be reduced to a bunch of blind, bumbling morons.

Also, I thought this technique was unique to the Mangekyo(sp?) Sharingan, and I also thought that only 3 - 4 Uchiha ever activated that level of eye technique. Where could all these Itzanagi users possibly be coming from? Hell, that was the most confusing part of the chapter for me :-/

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

I liked the explanation and the overall pacing of this chapter. This battle probably wont be as exciting a development battle as Naruto and pals vs Tobi. Though Sasuke learning about Izanagi and Izanami is gonna have to have some sort of outcome on the Next Major Battle - ya'll know which one I'm talkin about. Though fuck knows where Sasuke would get a stockpile of sharingan, maybe he'll roll Tobi one day and raid his collection somehow.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Sirxxx, it's a regular sharingan tech just like izanagi. It also explains more reasons why the Uchiha have such a history in sacrificing each other for power, it turns out that power was Izanagi and not the Mangekou Sharingan since I always found it odd that brother didn't simply swp eyes rather then kill each other for them.

A good example is Danzo. He only had regular sharingans
    Last edited by Uzumaki_Tim; 05-23-2012 at 12:16 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

A jutsu designed to change a person's mind? Thats a really useful jutsu, especially if its able to effect things like one's base personality.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

This was a bit complicated but overall I like the direction this is going.

- Izanami being the the counter to Izanagi to stop Uchiha from running wild with their reality altering jutsu

- It's nice seeing that Kabuto might actually be redeemed ...

- It's a nice touch having Kabuto's foster brother as ninja on the battlefield.

- However wouldn't he know about Kabuto being in league with Orochimaru and being responsible for Edo Tensei this is pretty common knowledge

Oh well lets hope something doesn't go terribly wrong at the last second.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    A jutsu designed to change a person's mind? Thats a really useful jutsu, especially if its able to effect things like one's base personality.
    Sasuke totally needs a shot of Izanami.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Sasuke totally needs a shot of Izanami.
    maybe Itachi already has sasuke in Izanami and Kabuto's Izanami is an Izanami within an Izanami. Inception-styles.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    I'm starting to think that Itachi saying he has Sasuke under Shishou's(i may have spelt his name wrong) genjutsu was a miss translation and that he ment that he had intended to have Sasuke under Shishou's genjutsu in the form of Naruto/deep-throat-crow
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I don't understand how the Uchiha could possibly have spammed it as much as Itachi implies (to the point where they fight about who spammed it better!). If it costs them an eye every time they used Itzanagi, wouldn't the clan soon be reduced to a bunch of blind, bumbling morons?

Also, I thought this technique was unique to the Mangekyo(sp?) Sharingan, and I also thought that only 3 - 4 Uchiha ever activated that level of eye technique. Where could all these Itzanagi users possibly be coming from? Hell, that was the most confusing part of the chapter for me :-/
    This! I was scratching my head like wtf?!

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Sirxxx, it's a regular sharingan tech just like izanagi. It also explains more reasons why the Uchiha have such a history in sacrificing each other for power, it turns out that power was Izanagi and not the Mangekou Sharingan since I always found it odd that brother didn't simply swp eyes rather then kill each other for them.

A good example is Danzo. He only had regular sharingans
    Ah. Indeed. Thanks for that refresher. So now I'm just thrown off by Itachi implying that Uchiha clansmen were just chomping at the bit to change reality if they so much as let their cornflakes get too soggy, when it's supposed to be costing them their entire eye each time.

You'd think they'd have a mindset that was less "Nuh-uhn! I'm gonna out-Itzanagi your Itzanagi cause my Itzanagi has more boobs in it!!!" while tossing their entire eyesight into a blender. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    I'm starting to think that Itachi saying he has Sasuke under Shishou's(i may have spelt his name wrong) genjutsu was a miss translation and that he ment that he had intended to have Sasuke under Shishou's genjutsu in the form of Naruto/deep-throat-crow
    It's that second one, cause Sasuke didn't know that he was gonna get genjutsu'd when he attacked Naruto. That was just an example of Itachi's flaw--he didn't really believe/rely on Naruto's strength (to really change/save Sasuke), so he stuffed a crow down Naruto's gullet as insurance.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.