Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    what is the deal, is it going to get translated soon, because it been a long time esince the raw came out, i mean am dying to read the next manga, geez
    here's your answer http://www.mangashare.com/forums/new...2-28-07-a.html

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I just hope this chapter is going to be released soon i cant wait anymore

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    i like tsunade....so many of my classmates hate her???

Yeah I got one or two reasons why! big ( . ) ( . )
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironfleet View Post
    Tsunade will regret stuff she has said/acted towards Jiraiya, and I dont think she'll be suprised tbh, she said it herself that he won't be coming back, she is sitting at the pond drinking sake so she would feel less pain

I think when she said that she was being sarcastic, by saying he won't be coming back she actually meant "he is coming back" because usually when she bets and has good luck is when something bad happens and when she has bad luck and loses is when things go right. I forgot which chapters you can refer to what I'm trying to explain. oh well...
    Last edited by lilblodz; 12-29-2007 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yea that's true that her bets' outcomes are always the opposite, but that's what makes the situation more sadder, the fact that she finally warms up to Jiraiya and is so hoping he makes it, but he's gone. I just want them to retreive his body and give him a proper funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    yea that's true that her bets' outcomes are always the opposite, but that's what makes the situation more sadder, the fact that she finally warms up to Jiraiya and is so hoping he makes it, but he's gone. I just want them to retreive his body and give him a proper funeral.
    I am pretty sure they are going to give him a proper funeral look at every body that died they all got a propper funeral

to retrieve his body they need to go to pein's nest
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

its a proper funeral Jiraiya says so himself about the frog and the ocean

but they will give him a ceremony and a rock but no body will be retrieved

He said it was an honorable end for a shinobi. But i wouldn't really call that a proper funeral like the third had. Jiraiya needs to rest in konoha under the hokage monuments, not some artificial lake inside amegakure. If the body were to automatically be transferred to toad mountain when the summon disappears, i'd settle for that. Otherwise pa could go back for him.

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    He said it was an honorable end for a shinobi. But i wouldn't really call that a proper funeral like the third had. Jiraiya needs to rest in konoha under the hokage monuments, not some artificial lake inside amegakure. If the body were to automatically be transferred to toad mountain when the summon disappears, i'd settle for that. Otherwise pa could go back for him.
    the way he died was honorable and that's what jiraiya was referring to. he died trying to stop the dude that could potentially bring the world into turmoil. even though he was unable to physically stop pein, he sent a clue that could help stop him so his end was honorable.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA