Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Argh, want to see next...
    Think the next few episodes will show the Uchiha fights, after 2 sides, where the Konohas got there butts kicked by Tobi. All in one, this chapter was great, can't wait for next.

Straw-Hat Pirate Monkey D Luffy's Avatar
    It might be a possibility that the numbers on Pa Frogs back correspond to pages in Jiraiya's book, or am I nuts?

Quote Originally Posted by Enjyu View Post
    Jiraiya took 3 chapters to die...
    longest death ever...

that aside it was pretty random in this chapter

And if Pein takes orders from 'Madara' then it means Sharingan > Rin'negan? LOL

Zetsu talks to himself a lot, also we find out that what one half knows the other half may not

Btw who thinks Jiraiya gets a mythical cliched "revival"?
    And who WANTS him to get revived?
    Note if he gets revived all the tension and drama from his death will be rendered almost worthless
    im pretty sure tobi has an advanced sharingan, possibly some sort of uchiha eye power stronger than rin'negan, and does anyone have any theories on the message jiraiya wrote on the frog's back?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D Luffy View Post
    It might be a possibility that the numbers on Pa Frogs back correspond to pages in Jiraiya's book, or am I nuts?
    I like this one, I was kinda thinking about that too.

Epic death for Jiraiya, he figured out what Pain's secret was and wrote it on the frog but was just about to die too, hes the man.

So if Sasuke beats Itachi, then can Naruto beat Sasuke???

What would that make Sasuke when he beats Itachi? A whole bunch of converted Itachi fanboys? lol
    A pie in the sky?

Yea, my first thought about the numbers were that they were page numbers. Im pretty sure that's what they are for. What do you mean? Sasuke has been in Itachi's genjutsu since he walked into the hideout lol.

maybe sasuke beats itachi, joins narutos group to fight against tobi? or is it too plain.. probably naruto's group will be skeptical about sasuke.. cuz sasuke said all he lives for is to kill itachi.. once thats done hes prolly gonna go back to konoha

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    The numbers seem to be some sort of code that maybe the Chief Toad Sage only can read.

Anyway...geat chapter. I just want to say:
    - BOOYAH: Tobi IS Madara
    - BOOYAH: Jiraiya's body will NOT become the sixth path (Thank God!)
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Great Chapter after all.
    I didn't want to see Jiraiya dead but it was definatly a "good" dead. Great ending for one of the best nin in Konoha.
    Can't wait to see next chapter. I hope Sasuke gets his ass kicked before Itachi is stopping the fight and telling him why he killed the complete clan.

Why is Tobi / Madara still acting like a little boy? If he really is i think he would act "cooler" just like Itachi / Pain whoever. He maybe has the greatest Power with the best Sharingan of all time, so why all this "ima little kid" behavior :/

then can Naruto beat Sasuke???
    i don't guess it's going to be 1on1 between them. If Sasuke is really able to kill Itachi then he got his revenge and he will be so proud of it that he won't fight Naruto who is in his eyes just the same "weak" kid.
    But if Sasuke maybe coorperate with Itachi it may come to this fight. Guess Sakura is going to play a big role in this too. So maybe Naruto could beat him with Sakuras help.

I can't wait to see the upcoming events relating to everyone finding out about Jiriya. I wanna see some akatuski heads roll. Plus Itachi versus Sasuke, what more could we ask for.

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swift View Post
    Why is Tobi / Madara still acting like a little boy? If he really is i think he would act "cooler" just like Itachi / Pain whoever. He maybe has the greatest Power with the best Sharingan of all time, so why all this "ima little kid" behavior
    I don't think that just cause he's powerful he has to act a certain way. ANyway he only seems to show his 'serious' side to Pain. The dumber he acts is the more underestimated he is and I figure that he's purposely playing that card.

Anyway...can't help but like him.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21