Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 383 Discussion and 384 Predictions

Latest chapter is out, discuss & predict!

It seems Madara is the one pulling the strings and god damn, Zetsu is a true ninja! I miss Ero-sennin already :(

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

The Epicness has begun!!! I guess Tobi is Madara but im gonna keep calling him Tobi anyway (has accepted Tobi=Madara). Jiraiya has been laid to rest but the cool thing is, it was possible for him to have beaten Pein. He just couldn't figure out Pein's "secret". Next chapter should be filled with awesome and win since the brothers have finally started their fight. Oh, I forgot. Itachi.......Just so badass, its ridiculous.

Well I'm guessing Jiraiya has kicked the bucket. I'm dissapointed that we didn't get to see that info about Paine. We didn't get to see much of Tobi either, same with Itachi and Sasuke. The Paine vs Naruto fight hopes to be promising though.

Great chapter! And now, all speculation about Tobi(MADARA) being Obito can just stop!

Also,looking forward for the Itachi vs. Sasuke battle(hope that Itachi owns his ass).

to bad ero-sennin finally dead. hmm some hardliners should decode this code and post it into the naruto theories channel. it was a chapter to go on and switch to the other events which are 2 fights possible tobi vs leafs and itachi cs sasuke, and i think we are about to see the showdown between this brothers if believe it right, itachi will die. hmm another charackter. but thats the naruto world for it :>

Jiraiya took 3 chapters to die...
    longest death ever...

that aside it was pretty random in this chapter

And if Pein takes orders from 'Madara' then it means Sharingan > Rin'negan? LOL

Zetsu talks to himself a lot, also we find out that what one half knows the other half may not

Btw who thinks Jiraiya gets a mythical cliched "revival"?
    And who WANTS him to get revived?
    Note if he gets revived all the tension and drama from his death will be rendered almost worthless
    I <3 Katsura Hinagiku

although it pains me to say this it has just been stated that tobi is madara. oh the bitter taste of humble pie :(. now i shall apologize to those i might have flamed as i tried to prove my obito=tobi theory. well it's nice to know that tobi is pulling the string so even though pein has the stronger kekkei genkai it has a weakness and tobi can exploit that. that's fucking badass. well i'm glad the itachi and sasuke fight is about to start. it's also nice to know that zetsu might play a really important role in the plot. man i can't wait for next week's chapter.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

darn those uchiha brothers .. they seem to have inherited Minato's flash step .. argh so fast!!

and is it just me or does it seem like Jiraiya thinks too little of himself. With the many regrets he had before his death and now that proverb about "a frog on the bottom of the well not knowing the ocean" thing, it just looks like he thinks he's not great at all.

note: I have little neurons left to decode proverbs etc. sorry T__T

Quote Originally Posted by Enjyu View Post
    Jiraiya took 3 chapters to die...
    longest death ever...

that aside it was pretty random in this chapter

And if Pein takes orders from 'Madara' then it means Sharingan > Rin'negan? LOL

Zetsu talks to himself a lot, also we find out that what one half knows the other half may not

Btw who thinks Jiraiya gets a mythical cliched "revival"?
    And who WANTS him to get revived?
    Note if he gets revived all the tension and drama from his death will be rendered almost worthless
    Going by how Asuma is still dead, I seriously doubt Jiraiya will be brought back, regardless of his "importance" to the storyline, in relative comparison I suppose. Flashbacks are must though. >>