112. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pain

13 11.61%
  • Tobi

79 70.54%
  • Both Equally

20 17.86%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    i voted for Tobi tobe(lol) the Final Villain in this act.
    there will be more acts with other villains.
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I voted Tobi. Whether or not he is Uchiha Madara, he is wielding that power. A power that makes Pain stand up and listen to him. So I think he's the final villain, assuming that no one else is introduced of course.

I wonder if Naruto is winding down to an end....it seems like it may be.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

I don't want it to be dbz, but I would like it in a way, that naruto continues for a longer time... people die, people get children.. like in 3 years where naruto is a sensei himself to his own team...

though this may bore real fast

well, jiraya feels that madara is involved, and if he is, then tobi should have a large connection, being him or not. tobi's character is so far just the lazy comical one, yet, we've seen him with a sharingan. does anyone know that he has a sharingan, besides the kyyubi? as long as the kyyubi is in naruto, and as long as naruto is alive, there will always be the plot between them all. a possible connection could be between itachi and tobi and his plan with sasuke.

whatever the case, we already know that pain is a villian, if not, the one that could be killed very last.

what i most wonder about is kabuto's new role with his fusion with orochimaru. what could he do, besides just run onto the sceen and try and attack konoha, like orochimaru always wants to do.

here's what i want to know. we've seen kabuchimaru and we know his motives (killing sasuke and fighting naruto) but what other roles could he play in the manga. i mean we've seen pein in action, and we're about to see tobi in action, yet we haven't seen kabuchimaru in action. i'm thinking he might be the last villain in the story. i mean he said it himself after he defeats sasuke he's gonna come back and fight naruto. that really sounds like final villain material to me. don't you guys think so?

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I'm hoping for more interesting storylines, with Tobi. My problem with some manga/anime is that they don't know when to end (see Bleach). I would have no problem with Naruto ending as long as the progression and story are great. There could be so many great spin-offs from Naruto. I for one would like to delve into Kekashi's, Jiraya's and the previous hokage's pasts.

My $.02 and my first post.

Yeah i totally agree!!!!! There's sooo much more we can learn about all the characters~~
    Also, i think it's the end of Akatsuki but not the end of the Naruto series.. After they defeat all the Akatsuki members i want a Chuunin exam quick.. so that Naurto can finally become one lol.. Unless it's possible for him to become Hokage straight away from Genin, cos he's blatantly not at Genin level~

Yeah, and gay as it may be, i think that after Sasuke defeats Itachi, Sasuke will definitely help naruto since he has accomplished the one thing that he existed for.

who knows who the final villain is I mean is not like is a fighting game so it could be anyone. also I don't think naruto will be ending anytime soon I mean there are still many story arcs they could do like .something related to naruto's family like his mother, where she is and what happen to her or what kind of bloodline does naruto have, and maybe the whole reason about the ninja war, they mentioned the ninja war many times but they never give a reason of why it started, and about the uchiha clan, and there could be some story arcs about different villages like the rain village, lighting and other villages that haven't even appear on naruto. so far we've seen only the sand village and if it continues to have chapters like the ones we've seen lately, I wouldn't mind naruto reaching the 500+ chapters. like for example Inuya... is over 500 chapters and they are still fighting one freaking villain I mean common! will I leave long enough to see the end. and I hope they don't come out with a second villain after they defeat the first coz that would be mess up.

Quote Originally Posted by lilblodz View Post
    who knows who the final villain is I mean is not like is a fighting game so it could be anyone. also I don't think naruto will be ending anytime soon I mean there are still many story arcs they could do like .something related to naruto's family like his mother, where she is and what happen to her or what kind of bloodline does naruto have, and maybe the whole reason about the ninja war, they mentioned the ninja war many times but they never give a reason of why it started, and about the uchiha clan, and there could be some story arcs about different villages like the rain village, lighting and other villages that haven't even appear on naruto. so far we've seen only the sand village and if it continues to have chapters like the ones we've seen lately, I wouldn't mind naruto reaching the 500+ chapters. like for example Inuya... is over 500 chapters and they are still fighting one freaking villain I mean common! will I leave long enough to see the end. and I hope they don't come out with a second villain after they defeat the first coz that would be mess up.
    you're right naruto probably won't be ending soon seeing the way things are going. the plot is pretty good so i guess it's not too bad if it stays for a little while. i agree with you on inuyasha they've been fighting naraku since the beginning and it's 500+ chaps and they're still fighting the dude. i mean wtf. but i do think naruto is here to stay for a good amount of time cuz of there's still much more we don't know.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

main villain is Kabuto(oro.)
    its only a matter of time until he comes back to the scene...
    cheaa...
    its like 1000 ninjutsus + medical abilities...
    its sounds ultimate...