• Pain

13 11.61%
  • Tobi

79 70.54%
  • Both Equally

20 17.86%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Main, Final villain in Naruto, is it Pain or Tobi

Right now Pain seems to be the main bad guy in Naruto, no doubt He and Naruto will face each other. However at times it looks like Tobi is the one really giving the orders. At the very least they are partners.

The question is this, Who really is the Main Bad Guy in this Manga. It used to be Orochimaru, now it is Pain. If Tobi is really pulling the strings however, then even (Bad Ass) Pain is only a clever distraction by the Author (sorry Jiriah Sama).

Please cast your vote for Pain or for Tobi (or play it safe with both equally).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Naruto will square off with pain..
    Sasuke versus Tobi ..

o/

Quote Originally Posted by kema View Post
    Naruto will square off with pain..
    Sasuke versus Tobi ..

Sasuke vs Tobi!!

The Clash of Sharingan o/

Good point Naruto vs PAin, Sasuke vs Tobi. But then this Manga is about Naruto, isn't it?

Maybe there will then be a final Naruto vs Sasuke fight where Naruto brings Sasuke back into the fold, and together they save the Ninja world ; or Sasuke pwns Tobi and comes back to help Naruto vs Pain (or something like that).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

and what about kabuchimaru?

I disagree with the topic... there could be other final villains... we don't know when naruto will stop do we now? and indeed Di3... maybe kabuchimaru has something we don't expect...

in my opinion, bad thread (or you should add one more option to the poll of: somebody else)

It's Sasuke. Thread over.

Well, considering Kishimoto's gay outbreaks from time to time, Sasuke and Naruto might team up to fight "evil". Man, that would suck.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by DeePoo View Post
    I disagree with the topic... there could be other final villains... we don't know when naruto will stop do we now? and indeed Di3... maybe kabuchimaru has something we don't expect...

in my opinion, bad thread (or you should add one more option to the poll of: somebody else)
    I disagree partly because of the fact that if it were to go farther, it would start to take the path of DBZ. It already has over 30 tankoban of manga, I think that if he were to go past the point of both Pain and Madara(Tobi) being the main bad guys it would be going to far. I mean do any of you want to see a naruto version of Dragon Ball GT.

Quote Originally Posted by DeePoo View Post

True, we dont know when it stops. And we still dont know what will happen to Tobi since the fight just starts. Also that ppl think sasuke comes back and fights together with Naruto, its kinda lame to think that. After he left the village and went to Orochimaru, who is one of the most searched criminals in Konoho. Its like u would leave ur village to go and hang out with Osama bin laden and help him to make some of his jobs done so you get easier to your aim. When u finished your own job you come back and say "hey im back lets be friends again" this is just not working.

Quote Originally Posted by redsquirrel View Post
    I disagree partly because of the fact that if it were to go farther, it would start to take the path of DBZ. It already has over 30 tankoban of manga, I think that if he were to go past the point of both Pain and Madara(Tobi) being the main bad guys it would be going to far. I mean do any of you want to see a naruto version of Dragon Ball GT.
    Why do you guys always take this DBZ example, its Naruto. And ive read b4 some other Anime, i think it was Inuyasha (ive never seen it) was shown for 11years.
    Btw, DBGT wasnt made by the ppl who made DBZ maybe thats 1 of the reasons why it was a failure. I think if they keep Naruto like it is now, not only going for the next fight and getting new powers between them and during the fights it can be a good story for a bit longer.

I think the story is shifting towards moving Tobi as the main evil mastermind instead of Itachi. Sasuke is going to square off with Tobi and Itachi is going to die saving Sasuke at the last minute. Naurto is going to face off against impossible odds and comes out at the end against Pain because he "never gives up.".. which will be lame.
    This is probably in the next 50 chapters tho, so not going to see the resolution until probably end of 08.. lol.