Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    the animation was not bad???????????????????????

kyuubi's face from the front looked like a drawing of a 8years old boy in front of orochi

i am not DL this piece of shi*...like many others
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

OMG THEY STRETCHED 3 MINUTES BIG AN EVENT INTO 45 MINUTES!!!

yo, i just got a really good idea
    it requires work though....
    since the shipuuden series stretches out scenes so much, why not just get a crew together to edit the downloaded video into a series that is more reasonable.
    all the footage is there, people would just have cut out the unnecessary stuff, connect it all together nicely, sync it with the sounds and music, and then upload it of course.

Want to have fillers again instead? I don't mind the tempo the story is set in the anime. Comes pretty close to what Kishimoto does in the manga.

If you don't like it: Stop watching it and look for some other anime to watch. I stopped watching Naruto after that curry of life story and completed the first series with the very last a week before Shippuuden started.

hmm, every post in this thread bashes shippuuen (i suppose thats what you get when you have an anime discussion on a manga board) ... i might possibly be the only one to like this ep overall (minus the staring contests). i realize the pace is super slow, but here's to better quality episodes! i have hope. [btw, i do not read the manga for various reasons, which may explain why i didn't bash this ep.]

Quote Originally Posted by omgshoes View Post
    hmm, every post in this thread bashes shippuuen (i suppose thats what you get when you have an anime discussion on a manga board) ... i might possibly be the only one to like this ep overall (minus the staring contests). i realize the pace is super slow, but here's to better quality episodes! i have hope. [btw, i do not read the manga for various reasons, which may explain why i didn't bash this ep.]
    without reading the manga you'd realise that nothing happend for a special ONE HOUR...this hurts the fans that wait the entire week for it

This episode was pretty good. It definitely isn't the worst special, pretty sure when Naruto changed into two tails, now that was pretty bad. The first part was ok especially when Naruto destroyed the bridge with his chakra, that part shows us that if they really tried they could make something great. The second part really did it for me. It may have been dragged a little, but that only made it suspenseful. I liked how they showed how Naruto ended up in the hands of the Kyuubi. My favorite part was when he changed into the four tails, pretty great.

Quote Originally Posted by g7_gomitat7 View Post
    yo, i just got a really good idea
    it requires work though....
    since the shipuuden series stretches out scenes so much, why not just get a crew together to edit the downloaded video into a series that is more reasonable.
    all the footage is there, people would just have cut out the unnecessary stuff, connect it all together nicely, sync it with the sounds and music, and then upload it of course.
    i ve planned this a while ago...but my current schedule doesn't give me the opportunity to do it...i am gonna have to wait untill spring holidays and give it a shot...if the first try is a succes,i ll go through all eps in summer

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    what you talking about? the animation was very badly one part where they showed his face it looked like they painted him with krayons and had a hard time to keep a straight line ffs

I liked the effects they were really envolving. Not overall drawing, they could be bad at some points, but i had see alot worse episodes. So i will not complain... i just can't take this retard pace.

The only good thing about this eps is that the animation is way better then the other eps, but thats saying much. At least the four tails kind of looks like the one in the manga and the colors were good but besides that words special ever from the worts anime ever I think I prefer the fillers.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''