Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51
  1. #11
    Senior Member Ladeboras21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    166
    the worst special episode i have ever seen.
    and i am disappointed because there are more to come!
    thank god there is fast forward!
    if this 1 hour special episode was 30 minutes it would still be way to stretched!
    landscapes and emotions made this really good anime look like a documentary!
    i download 300mb of rubbish on my pc....
    thank god that today the manga comes out!
    it would be something to cheer....

  2. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    168
    Why do they have to give Ninetails Naruto so much lipstick?

  3. #13
    Senpai Member mgsplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,755
    Quote Originally Posted by UrAl3ich View Post
    Why do they have to give Ninetails Naruto so much lipstick?
    to make us fans angry and frustrated
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]


    Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

  4. #14
    im gettin really tired of Shippuuden! i feel like i waste my life everytime i watch it.

  5. #15
    Senpai Member mgsplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,755
    Quote Originally Posted by curator View Post
    im gettin really tired of Shippuuden! i feel like i waste my life everytime i watch it.
    same for me...i waited for the 4 tailes transformation the whole time and here we are...i can't believe i hoped for so long that they would pull it off nicely...
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]


    Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

  6. #16
    どうしてこうなった! Sangaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    2,003
    Meh there's lots of better anime out there anyway, shippuuden is just one those shows you watch when you've switched your brain off ...truly mind numbing.

  7. #17
    why can't the stupid animators just fill it with some awsome fightning? Like jeez its better then just staring at each other, they really need to go and look back upon Naruto part 1 fighting and take some notes down.

    Worst special ever





    Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

    Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

  8. #18
    Senior Member Murtas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    167
    Well the animation itself wasn't that bad at all. I like it, but what killed the episode, was the slow slow very slow uber slow paced episodes... and even if that isn't enough they stop that so slow pace with stupid keyword shits...

    I can't believe how they can kill to uber bad an arc and a fight that could be TOP AAA+ Product if they put in the correct pace. Come On this should have lasted 15min... they did 40 and wasn't enough... next episode will not be enough either... when this could be done in 15 min. And would worth so much more than those 40... why they don't do like in the America Series?... they do intervals of 3 or more months for write the story.... if they would do seasonings aswell in anime and give 3\4 months break... this would be enough to have good paced following manga, without catch up... this sucks pretty hard, but the most stupid of all is I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT. I'm a retard.

  9. #19
    The End All DonMegaPLP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    157
    Good episode, but there was an awful lotta starring going on... I mean really. It didnt seem that long in the manga.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Murtas View Post
    Well the animation itself wasn't that bad at all. I like it, but what killed the episode, was the slow slow very slow uber slow paced episodes... and even if that isn't enough they stop that so slow pace with stupid keyword shits...

    I can't believe how they can kill to uber bad an arc and a fight that could be TOP AAA+ Product if they put in the correct pace. Come On this should have lasted 15min... they did 40 and wasn't enough... next episode will not be enough either... when this could be done in 15 min. And would worth so much more than those 40... why they don't do like in the America Series?... they do intervals of 3 or more months for write the story.... if they would do seasonings aswell in anime and give 3\4 months break... this would be enough to have good paced following manga, without catch up... this sucks pretty hard, but the most stupid of all is I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT. I'm a retard.
    what you talking about? the animation was very badly one part where they showed his face it looked like they painted him with krayons and had a hard time to keep a straight line ffs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •