Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    The couple I have been reading are
    Hagane, Zetman, Akametsu, Gantz, High School of the Dead, Dragon Head (it's Horror but I think it would also fit Seinen), Claymore, and almost anything Jink would suggest is usually good.
    Last edited by jimmyyojimbo; 08-15-2007 at 07:58 PM.
    Currently Reading
    High School of the Dead||Dragon Head||Gantz||Claymore||Naruto||Bleach||Zetman||Aka metsu||Tenjho Tenge

vagabond is a pretty good seinen manga. it has some nudity but it's not too much so it doesn't ruin the manga.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    thats a very good addiction. mine is to rpgs in general.
    i really like rpg's too, but i don't like mmorpg's, because it goes out of your control to fast.. i mean, it's the crack or cocaine of the online gameing industry...

but anyways, are there some good medieval seinen? or something with japanese/chinese mythologie, because i really like that kind of stories..

also, if there are some gothic themed seinen, please post em, they might be interesting
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    Berserk is an awesome Seinen manga(though a bit overrated). It follows the adventures of this guy named Guts who carries a big ass sword and pretty much kills everything in his path. The main reason to read Berserk is for Schierke(one of the hottest female characters ever).
    awesome, im gonna read this for sure, sounds interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyyojimbo View Post
    The couple I have been reading are
    Hagane, Zetman, Akametsu, Gantz, High School of the Dead, Dragon Head (it's Horror but I think it would also fit Seinen), Claymore, and almost anything Jink would suggest is usually good.
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    vagabond is a pretty good seinen manga. it has some nudity but it's not too much so it doesn't ruin the manga.
    whats vagabond about?
    -----------------------------------------
    i've been wondering about this too, does anyone know if Black Lagoon manga has more arcs than the anime?
    Last edited by Jinoh; 08-15-2007 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    Berserk is an awesome Seinen manga(though a bit overrated). It follows the adventures of this guy named Guts who carries a big ass sword and pretty much kills everything in his path. The main reason to read Berserk is for Schierke(one of the hottest female characters ever).
    Jink is full of shit! :p Its not overrated at all! Its personally my favorite manga. Though be warned, for once you catch up to the present, it will take 2 - 3 weeks for a chapter to come out.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    A manga which I happen to really enjoy is Ai-ren, sure its mainly a really sad love story at the end of the world, but it's definitely an emotional read (can be compared to Saikano but Ai-ren has a different pace and focuses more on the two leads rather then the fate of the world, more emotional ending as well).

This is just a summary I pulled off of wiki.
    Ikuru is going to die soon. He lives today, because of another girl's body parts that were grafted to him long ago. The parts that had once saved his life now threatens to kill his life. Weighed by the pain and loneliness of his condition and his dilemma, he decides to request the companionship of an AGH-RMS, an "Ai-Ren." These artificially generated humans have their personality and disposition artificially engineered to specification. Their origins are a mystery, but they currently serve to comfort terminally ill patients. When Ikuru's AGH-RMS first arrives, he is surprised by her decisively childish naivite. He names her "Ai" and rediscovers life, love, and how moments he once took for granted can take new meaning when shared with someone else.

However, the futuristic human society seems to be on the edge of an unavoidable apocalypse while Ikuru and Ai live in their own sweet little bit of paradise. Ikuru finds solace in Ai's love, but AGH-RMS can only maintain their engineered persona and memories for a short time. Ai faces death too.
    You said something about wanting an action Seinen as well so I thought that I might add this one.

Until Death Do Us Part (synopsis sort of taken from mangaupdates)

The series itself is about a blind guy and a girl who has some precognitive abilities (basically she can sometimes see into the future events regarding her and those involved with her). The girl happens to be in the care of a certain company and she wants to get away, so using her abilities she finds the blind guy, who is a crazy kick ass fighter with a sword that can cut through anything, the blind man ends up helping the young girl escape and their story begins...
    Thought I might add a pic as well
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Archiel; 08-16-2007 at 05:14 PM.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

whats vagabond about?
    Vagabond's pretty damn sweet, but it has it's er... long fight scenes. People complain about a 6 chapter fight in bleach obviously haven't read Vagabond. -_-

Don't really feel like summing it all up, but it mainly follows Japanese swordsman Miyamoto Musashi as he well, kicks ass.

in vegabond hes trying to become the top swordsman or something like that right. i havent read the manga but i did take a peak at a page of it in the comic book store

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    Jink is full of shit! :p Its not overrated at all! Its personally my favorite manga. Though be warned, for once you catch up to the present, it will take 2 - 3 weeks for a chapter to come out.
    I 2nd this! lol its definetly not over rated it deserves all the damn praise it can get.

oh and sum times it can take a month or more to get a damn chapter which pisses me off.

i'll be reading berserk till i grow gray hairs.

blade of the immortal check wiki (i like the drawing style)
    lone wolf and cub check wiki (though i only read the first tankobon)
    Last edited by shinta; 08-29-2007 at 05:48 PM.

Yea Berserk is by far the best seinan ive read but ill quote this from my friend "Watch out for the raping horses!" thats all i have to say for now