Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    I recommend Bio-meat

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Caska is a strong female character, but she gets raped a lot by demons. :(
    Caska only gets raped once, by Griffith. The demons are about to tear her to pieces in the eclipse, but then Griffith's transformation achieves and he comes down and does his thing.
    After that she does get in trouble all the time, but Gatts always arrives at the last second to utterly annihilate the demonic craps and save his beloved one. <3

Now to answer to the question asked by this thread's creator, if you are talking about strong female personnalities, I suggest you read Monster, for Eva's unexpectedness and Anna's wrecked-minded-attitude, if not for the awesomeness of it all.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post

I would also probably include Ayashi no Ceres, though I am not actually sure if that is Seinen, though it certainly has its share of mature content and I would say it's a good read. Though it may not be what you are looking for as the female protagonist is somewhat of a damsel in distress but also manifests immense power. It's fairly well known, look it up if you are curious.
    This is shoujo and the farthest thing from seinen ever. -_-' It's like apples and oranges.

Although Sando isn't the main character in Shin Angy Onshi, she's a key supporting character and pretty damn strong.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

makes me wonder, you reckon casca will ever be herself again ?

Manga Rocks!
    Hey everyone! I just read gantz and I loved it! I really like the idea of power suits and stuff like that. Can anyone recommend a series kinda similar? Im realy at a loss on what to read next. I hate wasting time trying to get into a series only to find out it's not really what I like. I new on here.....so there!!! <thanks>

Quote Originally Posted by SirBorenson View Post
    Hey everyone! I just read gantz and I loved it! I really like the idea of power suits and stuff like that. Can anyone recommend a series kinda similar? Im realy at a loss on what to read next. I hate wasting time trying to get into a series only to find out it's not really what I like. I new on here.....so there!!! <thanks>
    Try Biomega.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    Jink is full of shit! :p Its not overrated at all! Its personally my favorite manga. Though be warned, for once you catch up to the present, it will take 2 - 3 weeks for a chapter to come out.
    Ditto

PS: Only 2-3 weeks?

Try The World Is Mine!

what is a good mature manga

Well i recently start reading gantz and i have to say its pretty awsome and i was wonderding wat other mature mangas are good?
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

The best out there is berserk. oh and wrong forum?