Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The child that Gin found was Matsumoto. Nobody else. She was referring to herself in the third-person, as a child, not as the adult having the flashback.

And I thought you had to have died in the world of the living to wind up in Soul Society, and ended up by yourself in the outskirts with some makeshift family you're not related to at all, wandering alone, etc.,... or did I miss something when watching the SS arc?

I'm pretty sure you can give birth in soul society. I only assume this because I haven't seen any prego ladies in the anime. But judging by how the noble families work, it would seem that birthing can occur out there. And can you be sure that Matsumoto was talkin in the 3rd person?

Quote Originally Posted by Walkindisaster View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can give birth in soul society. I only assume this because I haven't seen any prego ladies in the anime. But judging by how the noble families work, it would seem that birthing can occur out there. And can you be sure that Matsumoto was talkin in the 3rd person?
    But since there haven't been any preggers ladies then shouldn't that show you there isn't anyway to get preggers in SS? The way I saw the royal families as was that they were just a bunch of strong people who adopted the strongest ones into their family and thats how they were?

But on the subject I think Hitsugaya is wayyyy too emo and anti-social to be the child of someone like Matsumoto and Gin, its like those two are on Prozac or something o_O
    A pie in the sky?

Well no pregenant women could just be the artists being lazy. And its true Hitsugayas sports a different attitude than Masumoto and Gin, but that shouldn't be an indicator that he's not theirs. Theres plenty of families that have the child that doesn't act like the rest of them.

But i'm curious, Byuakkua said he had parents and even goes to their grave. And Rukia had a sister that left her as a child. The chances of Rukia and her sister both dying at the same time, and being brought together after death seems slim. Makes me believe they had parents, and that the parents abandoned them. Which would make me think that you can get knocked up in the SS.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Byakuya says that the adoption was prohibited within the family doesn't he? The only reason he could adopt Rukia was because of the precedent of her sister which married Byakuya... Soi Fong's flashback also seems to imply that Yoruichi was born into the noble family, just like Soi Fong itself was born in SS as her father(?) says something in the lines of:We are born to protect that person.

I always thought people could be born inside SS, just that it would be uncommon or maybe you need to have and use Reiatsu (which would explain why only shinigamis seem to be born)

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all