Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitsugayas folks

I was watching episodes 60 -62 today, and noticed Matsumoto talking to herself in a flashback. She mentioned something about a child, and was askin what Gin was going to do with it and her. Wellll I kinda wonder if Gin knocked her up, and also if perhaps that love child is Hitsugaya.

I don't have much to go on, but it fits perfectly into an Oedipus Rex theme, not to mention Hitsugaya shares Gins white hair, and Matsumotos blue eyes. Just some thoughts I had....

Read this
    ^ That pretty much crushes your theory. Well, its a stand alone chapter, so no spoilers anyways.

KK will check it out when i get home.

Gin's white hair? where the hell does he has white hair

Quote Originally Posted by CrossXD View Post
    Read this
    ^ That pretty much crushes your theory. Well, its a stand alone chapter, so no spoilers anyways.
    Just how does it crush his theory?

LoL that doesn't crush any theory. Hell that story doesn't explain anything about his parents. And Gins hair looks white/silver to me...

Gin's hair is a very light purple.

Not white.

I meant it as theres no way that Matsumoto could be Hitsugaya's mom, as there seems to be absolutely no reaction from Matsumoto when she sees Hitsugaya.(Then again it could be argued that her protecting him counts for something) Unless she wants to keep it a secret (though I don't see why she would, of course if there was a reason then it probably might be revealed later on). Though I guess using the word "crushed" was a bit too much. I guess I meant, "heres my evidence against it" and probably should have explained my own theory against it, instead of assuming that everyone knew what I meant. Sorry bout that.

Have you ever read Oedipus Rex? The story of the abandoned child that later killed his father and married his mother? He didn't know that it was his father he killed, and didn't know that it was his mother he married until later. I have this feeling that something similar is in store for our little captain.

I think Hitsugaya might have been abandoned at a very young age. But only time will tell.

Yes, I am familiar with that story, and it does make a nice little allusion doesn't it, but you're right only time will tell.