View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

6 85.71%
  • l4l Great

1 14.29%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I really love how Mashima positions and builds up his panels until it leads to a page or two page spread of epicness. That full page of Natsu saying 'If you're a guild, take care of your nakama...' was just so badass and epic.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Sorry my bad, misread your post coz it sucks.
    I read it the same way you did lol

...so it really is Gouken ? I mean, was that a counter move, or a wind move that pushed Natsu away ? The guy looks a little like a Tengu (with his nose and all other things), so I guess he might be a wind user.

Oh right, it's not a shield, it's a portal, she used teleportation magic to send Natsu's attack behind her father (that's why the wall still exploded) and in the same fashion she summoned happy.

Even though Natsu absorbed many types of magic (etherion, golden flame, black flame, etc), from his own source of magic, he can only use produce those closely related to the DS type. On the other hand, I think that at some point it was mentioned that Natsu once ate Laxu's lighting and fell in a short coma or something. So there are at least 2 explanations to his current capabilities. One is that he became strong enough to absorb and master it, the other, he didn't ate it (?), but was engulfed by it.

@cross777, engrish might sound awesome, but only when done by Yoda , even though I did understand that you meant the other stellar mage (I think ).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ...so it really is Gouken ? I mean, was that a counter move, or a wind move that pushed Natsu away ? The guy looks a little like a Tengu (with his nose and all other things), so I guess he might be a wind user.

Oh right, it's not a shield, it's a portal, she used teleportation magic to send Natsu's attack behind her father (that's why the wall still exploded) and in the same fashion she summoned happy.

Even though Natsu absorbed many types of magic (etherion, golden flame, black flame, etc), from his own source of magic, he can only use produce those closely related to the DS type. On the other hand, I think that at some point it was mentioned that Natsu once ate Laxu's lighting and fell in a short coma or something. So there are at least 2 explanations to his current capabilities. One is that he became strong enough to absorb and master it, the other, he didn't ate it (?), but was engulfed by it.

@cross777, engrish might sound awesome, but only when done by Yoda , even though I did understand that you meant the other stellar mage (I think ).
    My theory is Etherion made him compatible with other elements, he basically ate a powerful multi-element lacrima and ever since then his been able to absorb and use other magical elements.

He usually did eat other magic, like etherion, the gold flame, Jellal's comet-power and laxus' lightning (when he was younger and got sick)
    But what he did with the black god-slayer flames wasn't his usual eating it if i remember correctly,
    he nullified his own magic and created a vessel with which he absorbed the flames and even united them.
    Maybe that's what he did with Laxus's (lacrima-)power and thus has it still stored in his body somehow...
    Or he might even have addapted and it became part of him since it is dragon-slayer related magic this time.
    We'll have to see if more dragon-lacryma magic types will be absorbed by him in the future to see if that's the case though.
    But for now we'll have to wait and hope for a decent explaination I guess...
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 05-22-2012 at 10:14 AM.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Natsu reminded me of Gildartz in some panels of this chap (:

Sorry my bad, misread your post coz it sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    I read it the same way you did lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    0_o . . . . . . .. .
    i was about to make a pulp fiction reference but i got to lazy
    any who ! im going to enjoy the next round i hope we see some good erza action.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    Natsu reminded me of Gildartz in some panels of this chap (:
    Indeed.

It's almost like looking at a young Gildartz.

The girl is pretty pertty. and also she is the pretty hard one to fight with.
    but maybe natsu will get more help from her.