View Poll Results: Do guys read Shojo mangas?

Voters
329. You may not vote on this poll
  • Just yes.

60 18.24%
  • Just no.

56 17.02%
  • Yes. Why not? It’s nothing to be embarrassed about.

182 55.32%
  • No. It's emasculating. *Drinks beer and hammers dry wall*

31 9.42%
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Last Page

mines was loveless...even though I dont like Yaoi....I decided to read as much manga as i can.

Every page KILLED ME. T.T except the parts when Ritsuka was in chibi form. So cute <3 I want to kill Soubi so much.

i mostly dont like the drawing style of most Shojo other than that i don't have a problem with reading them.
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

well i am 25 and was never a shy person. (male, japanese and canadian origin if u d like to knwo) So i tell openly that i don't midn some of these shojo manga. Some of them REALLY REALLY SUCKS THOUGH. Some are ok. That's all. By the way i hate the matcho personallity of guys, that type that Oh if u read shojo ur a fag. That's so full of shit. that's not being a man that's being a p**sy that so full of himself he can't admit he likes something that in his mind people woudl find disgracefull.

How i am, i love saying i like these things, caus in a way i love seeing who will defy me. lolz. Yeah i guess i ain't a weakling so people don't usually make fun of me. Not saying i am the strongest eather, but i can fight. So usually peeps don't make fun of me *In real life not in thread, i bet u someone will make fun of me.

So there u have my opinion hope it helps.

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

Banned

How many guys read Shojo mangas

well i just read them through a slideshow...but...you have to check to make sure the pages are in order first. I notced that some of the downloaded mangas pages are not in order, usually because of the labels....

Quote Originally Posted by itachi_47 View Post
    well i am 25 and was never a shy person. (male, japanese and canadian origin if u d like to knwo) So i tell openly that i don't midn some of these shojo manga. Some of them REALLY REALLY SUCKS THOUGH. Some are ok. That's all. By the way i hate the matcho personallity of guys, that type that Oh if u read shojo ur a fag. That's so full of shit. that's not being a man that's being a p**sy that so full of himself he can't admit he likes something that in his mind people woudl find disgracefull.

How i am, i love saying i like these things, caus in a way i love seeing who will defy me. lolz. Yeah i guess i ain't a weakling so people don't usually make fun of me. Not saying i am the strongest eather, but i can fight. So usually peeps don't make fun of me *In real life not in thread, i bet u someone will make fun of me.

So there u have my opinion hope it helps.
    Protip: Internet Tough Guys sound pretty stupid. Stop being one.

Anyway, Shojo's not bad, but I'd only bother reading it if a really good one came out. Hard to find time to catch up on established series since I refuse to Wiki.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Well depends on where u look who knows u might a good one that seems like crap at first
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"

I sometimes do. If the story is good and not boring I'll really read it.

I just started reading their ok

Is Busting Balls
    Sometimes
    some of the manga's are shitty to begin with, others are ok yet fun to read

Well not really the beginning may seem shitty, but maybe if you keep reading it might get better
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"