View Poll Results: Do guys read Shojo mangas?

329. You may not vote on this poll
  • Just yes.

60 18.24%
  • Just no.

56 17.02%
  • Yes. Why not? It’s nothing to be embarrassed about.

182 55.32%
  • No. It's emasculating. *Drinks beer and hammers dry wall*

31 9.42%
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    does TRC count? if so then yes, but that alone. If people find the majority of Shounen Childish and unoriginal then I equally find the majority of Shoujo melodramatic and boring.

Whilst some might argue that Shoujo have a better line in characterisation and emotional depth I can't see that. I have read beyond TRC and my criticisms of it are broadly the same as Emo music: self indulgent and boring whilst trying to maintain a veneer of credebility...

but this rant could just be because I'm a bloke...

KAINANDABEL Colour Gallery

ecchi can go to hell :3 emotionless_teenage's Avatar
    under the moonlight,somewhere in malaysia
    nothing wrong with guy reading shoujo manga
    (i read ouran host club,xxxholic,trc,honestly)

but i don't take pride from it
    (i don't know about you guys)

ayanami rei daisuki :3

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    mrgrape is either a troll or an insecure quivering little boy who can't appreciate all that is cute and girly :3

My money is on him being a troll though and failing hard at it.
    Well said, haha! Mr. Grape is an interesting person from what I've read. I will say this now, but I personally like romance and whatnot. Now, not as much as I love watching people cut up alive and brutally murdered or awesome ecchi scenes, but every now and then I like to slow down and enjoy the cute innocent love of two people. Now adding cute romance with intense ecchi scenes is ultimate .

Just feel like adding this dancing .
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

River Falls, WI
    Aside from Berserk and Naruto, all my favorite mangas are Shoujos, even before FMA / Death Note.

i vote for 3 option i have read some shojo like midori days chibi vampire and recently suzuka and vampire knight i know vampire knight is shojo but i not sure of the other
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Some sj manga is really good, but a lot of them so.... abc xyz.

Planet Earth
    I kind of fell in Seinen.
    I have never read Shōjo, but I think it's okay. It's not like you guys are using tampons.
    And I bet some of them could be very interesting.
    What Is A Grain Of Sand Compared To The Desert?

in your hearts
    i kinda read a few of them but it hurt my head. i think its cuz the ones i read werent properly translated.

is Midori No Hibi considered one, cuz it rocked

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

half way between the gutters and the stars...
    first of all there's no fault in reading shojo manga or for that matter waatching shojo anime. personally i read what i want when i want, it doesnt have to be shojo, seinen or shonen i will read it if it to my liking, by the way it not gay. I loved chobits and friut basket was good.

I don't read it because I don't like it, but I don't blame people who like it