Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    well i just registered after reading the whole thread, really like it and like the theories you guys proposed, here's mine.

First of all Jiraya is DEAD by any means, remember tsunade said "he's not comming back" and said she would accept his proposal next time as she felt it, plus there is no way jiraya can survive such a blow and frankly if he did it would be unrealistic from the writer, he had to go.
    The message he gave to pa was pein's true identity and other secrets about the nine tails and probably the nine tails key - there is no doubt that pa will feedbak the frog king and also probably the king will summon naruto to explain jiraya's purpose and naruto's true bloodline.
    now as for the sasuke itachi thing, i have a guess but it's very twisted but i'm really somehow sure that itachi is not behind the extinction of the Uchua clan.
    i think he will reveal to sasuke hidden clan secrets and probably someone else was behind the masacre and itachi was trying to stop him/her but didn't do it in time. my guess would be also pein who did it and uchua midara was behind it and he killed him and thus obtained the mag sharingan, however, i feel that itachi made sasuke think he did it to make him stronger. i also think itachi will die protecting sasuke which will probably fill him with rage that just when he found his brother's true intensions, itach dies- which would lead us to the point that now sasuke and naruto have the same motive which is to kill pein for revenge.
    it's just my opinion though.

=) have a great vacation guys

it would be nice for naruto to find out bout his past maybe thats wishful thinking.for the numbers i really can't say at this point & for the sasuke/itachi thing itachi is a cold blood killer and sasuke is a mama's boy
    feel the power [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by blud View Post
    The one from Himajin with the
    9、31、8

Is real.
    "Lost" (TV show) in naruto?

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Wait wait Think of the original God of War.

Destroy the Ares and Minotaur statues in the throne room at Olympus
    The secret message is a scrambled telephone number, just read it from left to right to figure it out...
    Call the number to get a pre-recorded message describing how cool you are (or aren't).

1-888-447-5594 United States

813-976-015-1207 Japan - Tokyo
    Masashi Kishimoto phone number
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

that was the dumbest thing i have read on this thread

from ikunlun

i just checked out the latest post in the spoiler section and it looks like itachi got stabbed. i hope that's some kind of genjutsus cuz i want the itachi v. sasuke battle to drag on if it does occur and of course sasuke's gonna end up the victor.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    i just checked out the latest post in the spoiler section and it looks like itachi got stabbed. i hope that's some kind of genjutsus cuz i want the itachi v. sasuke battle to drag on if it does occur and of course sasuke's gonna end up the victor.
    That picture looks fake, but yea i wanna see an all out battle against sasuke and itachi as well

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

9+31+8+106+7+207+15=383

Um, Japanese is written from left to right. Or it's written from top to bottom and read from left to right. That's how it is in the raw manga.

But, it's in the art. Jiraiya was writing it normally. So it's read from left to right (unless by chance the manga is flipped). Yes, they can use regular numbers (0-9) instead of the Kanji numbers.