Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Whats your favourite game?

Easy question,

If you had to pick 1 game thats your absolute favourite, which game would it be?
    Post your reason why aswell if you feel like it

Mine has got to be Soul Calibur 3 at the minute.
    The characters all look brilliant, the moves you can pull off are very satisfying especialy when you get the hang of frame inputs and its great being able to create your own character.

Ive had this game for ages now and still havent got bored of playing it, my character of choice is usualy Sigfried, Cassandra, Ivy or Setsuka <her silver moon combo is a killer .

Anyways i look forward to reading everyone else's choice, maybe it'll give me an incentive to buy a game i have yet to play.

i guess Dragon Quest VIII or FFXII. but i like also GT5 Prolouge,Forza 2 and Assasins Creed, Skate., narutimate accela (and prob. 2 also)

I love FF's, but my favourite game just might have to be MGS for PSX. That game was unbelievable. I had so much fun playing with my buddies trying to not to get caught by the AI, etc. There was just so much stealth to that game it made it really fun.

Knights of the Old Republic 1+2 (have to play again some time)
    Rogue Squadron
    Republic Commando
    (yes, i'm a Star Wars Freak)
    Zelda: Ocarina of Time + Twilight Princess
    Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2

this List spans quite a few years, since i'm not playing regularly

unquestionably Metal Gear Solid 3 (snake eater or subsistance)
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Super Smash Bros Melee

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    unquestionably Metal Gear Solid 3 (snake eater or subsistance)
    What an surprise But wich one did you like more?? (snake eater or subsistance?)
    Last edited by Simian; 12-20-2007 at 06:58 PM.

#1 has got to be Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. The game was ahead of its time. It had some great characters and a pretty good story for a short game. Would have picked Twilight Princess over Ocarina but i realized that it was just an expansion on an already incredible game.

In a close second place I will have to go with Resident Evil, I can't choose between 2 & 4. Resident Evil 2 was the first game I ever set the mood to play, I would wait until it was dark before I played. 4 Was just an awesome extension of 2.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

Quote Originally Posted by ronizzle50 View Post
    #1 has got to be Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. The game was ahead of its time. It had some great characters and a pretty good story for a short game. Would have picked Twilight Princess over Ocarina but i realized that it was just an expansion on an already incredible game.

In a close second place I will have to go with Resident Evil, I can't choose between 2 & 4. Resident Evil 2 was the first game I ever set the mood to play, I would wait until it was dark before I played. 4 Was just an awesome extension of 2.
    never tried them (don't know why..). But i'm waiting for Resident Evil 5 (and that's long, 2010 )

Deus Ex, Incredible story and it was FPS RPG, amazing combo

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"