Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: accel 2

Quote Originally Posted by tatsukai1990 View Post
    swap magic isnt a waste cause its all of 30 bucks+shipping , and once you have it you can play homebrew, pirated copies etc. i wont say where or how but i got accel 2 before it was released, with swap magic you can dl games and burn it in onto the dvd r
    oh and a japanese ps2 is 179.99 yah...
    Well i meant it different;
    I just don't like swapping all the time. It's just irritating and plus to that my ps2 isn't slim version so i have to use slide-card or an case replacement. i think i go for an jap. PS3 (already have an eur. one, but my parrent divorced and it's irritating to move it every week). This one!. Hope this will ship to europe...... (There's an dualshock3 in it and they don't sent the Dualshock3 to europe)

Never mind getting a PS2 NTSC/J Sunce they don't ship 60gb Jap. PS3's to EU *Cries*
    Last edited by Simian; 01-08-2008 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Never Mind

I don't know why but I started playing, and battled my brother in versus mode like 10 times (kicked his ass) but then started the story mode to unlock characters and just got bored.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

^ i got the save file off of shishi-rendan.com and i put it in my memory card to have everyone to play as. sasuke isnt that great, a let down

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Accel 2 is overrated. The first Accel was a whole lot better. I feel like in the second one I took a step back in time. The graphics look worse, the overal design is bad, there's nearly no new added features and I can go on and on...

only good thing about it is more characters, good thing i didnt buy it, piracy

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round