Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you think deidara would have done if he knew tobi had the sharingan?

If you remember correctly deidara hated itachi because of his sharingan and how easily he was pwned by itachi and also he hated sasuke and said that sasuke was only as strong as he was due to his kekkei genkai. well here's my question what do you think deidara would have done if he had found out that tobi had the sharingan? i mean everyone in akatsuki except pein and konan thought tobi was a dolt so no one would have suspected he would have one of the most powerful kekkei genkai. so tell me what you think?

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

poke him in the eye when he least expected it

I don't think he would have had too much of a problem if he knew that. I mean, he would be a agitated about it but ok with it. He had a grudge on Itachi cuz he made him look silly with his sharingan. Same with Sasuke. Well now that i think about it, Deidara was more pissed about it cuz of the expressions Itachi and Sasuke had on their faces. The emotionless expression that "shuns my art!!" I think thats what really pissed him off.

I agree with afro thunda, it were the expressions... as for Tobi.. can't realy see his expression

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Deidara already tries to kill Tobi all the time(which never stops being hilarious)....if he had the Sharingan he would seriously try it.....

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Only cuz Tobi was being an ass lol.

I think he would of treated him the same way as he treated Itachi
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

well i think he might have fought tobi. afrothunda you are right about deidara hating the uchiha brothers because they didn't care much for his art but then you have to ask yourself why. well the answer's simple it's cuz of the sharingan. why would either of the brothers be afraid or even be in awe of deidara's work if they could simply predict what he was capable of doing and also put him in their illusions so easily.

i mean in a way the sharingan's ability to cause illusions could be a kind of art. but the brothers did it so effortlessly to the point that it seemed like they didn't even care about it, so they probably pissed off deidara who took great pride in what he did. because of that deidara would probably want to fight tobi because seeing he had the sharingan he might have assumed that tobi just like itachi and sasuke would have no appreciation for his art.

i think if he knew that tobi might be uchiha madara or is uchiha madara, deidara will be trembling and scared as hell.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    i think if he knew that tobi might be uchiha madara or is uchiha madara, deidara will be trembling and scared as hell.
    hmm... well you bring up a good point and if what you say is true wouldn't that kind of piss off deidara. i mean the uchihas have this idea that they're really powerful so they're usually condescending and this could make deidara wanna take on tobi. looking at his battle with sasuke we know that he's hot headed at times so it's possible that he would try to fight tobi.