Thumbs up Toonami's coming back

Toonami's coming back folks. My faced lit up when I heard the news. It will be apart of Adultswim starting on May 26th. Here are the articles:
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...ting-on-may-26
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...me-programming

It sucks its only going to be once a week but am looking forward to what original anime programming there going to go with and what a Toonami favorites they are going to be bring back.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

This is Awesome ^_^ I'm looking forward to watching it on my TV again.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Looking forward to seeing possible Rurouni kenshin, or Detective conan, had some really great music.

Thought I Saw something a month or so ago with Tom showing up and mentioning DBZ, but I was half sleep, so I wrote it off as a weird dream. Hopefully it will be good to have back, and it will stick this time. Would show the management at CN that all this 5 and younger aimed shows, is just wasted.

Confused? Is that list from the article what they plan to show in the new schedule, because it looks like what already comes on Sunday nights from 12a. m. - 6a. m.? What would be the point of putting that stuff under "Toonami" label?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

well bleach and cowboy was on tonami but im sure if there getting original programming its probably going to be some older stuff intill they can gear up some new shows.

hopefully we get a one piece english revival and some reboots. hopefully a reboot of shaman king and YU-YU to. i would also love a kenshin reboot. or finally a psyren anime. some fairy tial maybe. OMG i would die if they did highschool of the dead and gave it to toonami. zombies are in this year. lol or hell maybe some totally brand new totally original stuff?

it will take some time to get back to its former glory. they will bring back the oldies and totally re boot the block later in the year or early next year. unless this has secretly been in the work and they some how was able to keep it under wraps long enough to get enough new programming together.

P.S. here is the aprils fool day stuff they showed some great new content and some of the great old tonnami magic.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8bg-...eature=related
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So it came back, technically that Sunday the 27, their programming for the 26th was just weird.

Basically : Bleach
    Deadman Wonderland
    Cashern Sins
    FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood
    Ghost in the Shell
    Cowboy Bebop
    and repeat from 3am to 6am.

Not bad per se except DeadMan Wonderland's Ganta's voice is just extremely grating, and even more unsuitably, clearly a girl's or very girly voice. Really hope they'll do something about it, not expecting much.
    Suppose we'll know this new Toonami is doing it's job when it has too many shows to repeat. Wonder if they'd consider Case Closed as it used to come on in the a.m. around the time when Tonnami started going bye-bye.

Still so nostalgicly good to see Tom again.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

there just testing the waters, im sure. give it time and they should expand and get ride of the repeat at 3-6 OR there going to take this seasonal and instead of rerunning when the reason is over new shows will take over and the old ones will run at 3-6. plus i would be all for bringing back outlaw star and trigun over cowboy bebop and ghost in the shell. nothing against those shows i love them. but A.S. ran 2 episodes of them every Saturday for years. its time to give them a bit of a rest and bring them back in 10-12 months, lest there seasons run through and run something else. like outlaw star and trigun lol. also i would not be opposed to them remaking shaman king or yuyu. they need a reboot just like FMA did.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's great that Toonami came back, I used to watch and got aquainted with Dragon Ball Z, Outlaw Star, Tenchi Muyo!, etc. It's too bad I don't have cable any more and can't watch it lol.