Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    go to stoptazmo.com to download the manga

Mmmm, who can't get enough of those fighting manga? I'll definitely have to give this a try.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Ryozanpaku's 2nd Disciple bisayang dako's Avatar
    the scanlated mangas are definitely way behind compared to the anime. to download manga visit http://www.onemanga.com or K-H Scans...

I love this series, i just hope that it would generate more interest so scanlators would pick it up. as it stands now, the scanlated manga is only at Chapter 67 while the anime is already in Chapter 116 and the series is now at Chapter 249.
    i wanna be junpie manaka or kenichi shirahama...

I still haven't started the manga but episode 41 is now out

Ryozanpaku's 2nd Disciple bisayang dako's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyyojimbo View Post
    I still haven't started the manga but episode 41 is now out
    there is really no need to read the manga since the anime is way ahead of the scanlations. however, if you know how to read japanese then i think you will enjoy reading the rest of the manga. it gets exciting, especially the YOMI series.
    i wanna be junpie manaka or kenichi shirahama...

Sometimes I think I can hardley read english and I have spoken that my entire life, I wish i could read japanese though, I've always wanted to read it, and speak it.

lol..same here...though i am expecting some scanlation groups to pick up the pace^^ and give them some good luck^^
    "thy will be done"

Hi, new guy here. I've been "reading" the manga for awhile now (but since I can't read Japanese, I just look at the pics) and was wondering if someone could enlighten me a bit about what's going on. I'm just starting v.24 and I'd like to know if the "love story" between Kenichi and Miu has advanced at all?

anyone know where I can find ch 127-144? they dont seem to be on any translation sites that I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by tensinhand View Post
    anyone know where I can find ch 127-144? they dont seem to be on any translation sites that I know of.
    That's Exactly whay I want to know as well!