Mr. Small Fry
Computer doesn't start anymore...
Well, I've got the following problem;
When I start my computer, I get my Bios screen, but it doesn't go any further...
Does anyone knows what the problem could be?
I've got a computer (laptop) with the following specifics;
- Aspire 8930G
- Intel Core Duo Processor T6600
- 1791MB NVIDIA Geforce 9700M GT Turbocache
- 4Gb DDR3
4 years old, maybe it's a bit to old and it gave up :(
- I tried it with putting the original Windows install disc, it still doesn't go further than the bios screen (acer logo stays on top
- My computer was still working fine when the latest release of Naruto and Bleach were posted.
- My computer had a crash, I cleaned the dust away and let it cool down ( this happens every three months, so it's normal).
MY COMPUTER DOESN'T BOOT, it's stuck at the booting screen, I can't access the booting menu anymore with the usual F2 or F12 buttons, and forget about anything related to windows. I can't access the OS anymore.
Last edited by chomio; 05-16-2012 at 10:42 PM.