Mr. Small Fry
Computer doesn't start anymore...
Well, I've got the following problem;
When I start my computer, I get my Bios screen, but it doesn't go any further...
Does anyone knows what the problem could be?
I've got a computer (laptop) with the following specifics;
- Aspire 8930G
- Intel Core Duo Processor T6600
- 1791MB NVIDIA Geforce 9700M GT Turbocache
- 4Gb DDR3
4 years old, maybe it's a bit to old and it gave up :(
- I tried it with putting the original Windows install disc, it still doesn't go further than the bios screen (acer logo stays on top
- My computer was still working fine when the latest release of Naruto and Bleach were posted.
- My computer had a crash, I cleaned the dust away and let it cool down ( this happens every three months, so it's normal).
MY COMPUTER DOESN'T BOOT, it's stuck at the booting screen, I can't access the booting menu anymore with the usual F2 or F12 buttons, and forget about anything related to windows. I can't access the OS anymore.
Last edited by chomio; 05-16-2012 at 10:42 PM.
You have faulty hardware, most probably. Try removing any peripherals (graphics card, sound card, etc.) and inserting the monitor's card in the motherboard's jack, and see if it starts. That should isolate it. If it doesn't work, you've got a fried board.
It's a laptop Kuro...
I think your Hard drive may have crashed, or you could have some bad Memory (ram). Guess you'll have to take it in.
I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !
Lol fail at skimming.
That's why I hate laptops .
Mr. Small Fry
Just bought a new one, now I feel poor again. :(
Originally Posted by kuroihikari
Well, I love my new computers speed (15 times faster )
If a laptop breaks down you don't have another chose than buying a new one :|
Oh yes..it's really sad to hear that the new PC you got doesn't start anymore. May be there is some error in hard disk drive or you have got problem with the battery. The battery must not be working at all. May be you have to get a new charger. So get it repaired soon.