1 6.25%
  • OK

0 0%
  • SUB PAR

0 0%
  • TERRIBLE

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    something just says me thats not gonna happen. (the supernovas joining each other)
    Because all the personalities are so different, an LAw/Luffy alliance that will bring down one Yonkou is possible, but it will be tough..
    Just one more day and we will know whats luffys answer (:.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    You know, I've been thinking; you've all been dancing around a pretty neat thought. The whole Luffy, Law and Kidd joining each other thing. recklessmayhem and Blackriot69 mainly gave me this thought; All the Supernovas teaming up to take down a Yonkou. What better way to make the "Worst Generation" title worthy, than to make them the biggest threat to the World Government as an actual entity. An alliance between the 9 crews would be just as intimidating the other Three powers. The Supernovas would be to replace the Yonkou: Changing the New World from being ruled by Four separate forces to being ruled by 11(or 9) joined forces. Being that all 11 supernovas are capable of challenging Yonkou's, the New World would be more stable(not) and it would be more trouble for the WG.
    love this post! i have been on this kick for a while now. i think the 9 captains could definitely come together to be something legen..........wait for it.........dary . lol but really i mean the nine of them fit together so well. ignore the personalities per se. but think of there skills and abilities. you have the bug dogs in luffy law kid and drake, then you have people people who bring tactical advantages along with a lot of power like basil, capone, bonny, apoo and the monk. even if different personalities do come in to play, for a common goal they can get over that. then you even have your enforcers in killer(if he is still with kid) and zoro. it just makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    You know, I've been thinking; you've all been dancing around a pretty neat thought. The whole Luffy, Law and Kidd joining each other thing. recklessmayhem and Blackriot69 mainly gave me this thought; All the Supernovas teaming up to take down a Yonkou. What better way to make the "Worst Generation" title worthy, than to make them the biggest threat to the World Government as an actual entity. An alliance between the 9 crews would be just as intimidating the other Three powers.The Supernovas would be to replace the Yonkou: Changing the New World from being ruled by Four separate forces to being ruled by 11(or 9) joined forces. Being that all 11 supernovas are capable of challenging Yonkou's, the New World would be more stable(not) and it would be more trouble for the WG.
    Well said; as you stated and what cross was clarifying regarding the personalities/attitudes towards each other, whether this alliance is truly a short-term/long-term and functional/dysfunctional cooperation shouldn't overlook the very scary reality that these former "rookies" could become a true force recognized by the WG and live up to their name of the "Worst Generation." Uniting the 11 strongest individuals of the strongest 9 crews to reach SA two years ago becomes a terrifying accomplishment in the eyes of the WG itself, especially with as many diverging personalities/philosophies/attitudes between the crews. Furthermore and despite the length of time the alliance or cooperation with one another lasts, that amount of unbridled power likely aims to upset the current "balance" of the OP world and alone could bring the Supernovas into a new light of recognition. Taking this in stride to what Law is proposing to take down the Yonkou, aka Old Era power, the likelihood that the the New Era surrounds the Supernovas (they have earned a new title in these two years) is all the more relevant.

However xioa, what is your idea for these Yonkou after their defeat? Are they to be historical icons of the Old Era like Sengoku and Garp are for the Marines, or are they going to in some cases (all but Shanks) going to be incarcerated and placed into Impel Down?

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Its hinted in the Post Time Skip art Oda did of the Supernova that she escaped, so it is still possible. And no, we haven't forgot, we're just not that interested in the samurai (especially compared to Law)
    Of course she's escaped! How else is she supposed to join the SHs? This speculated Supernova alliance would be an even greater possibility towards this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post
    someone over in the APFORUMS said something like this... but his theory was more like The Supernovas becoming the Fourth Great Power. Same as what you've said X ... but the Supernovas don't essentially rule, but i forgot the rest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Great chapter. Law, you continue to echo your monicure

As cross mentioned, if Luffy and Law do team up--the Straw-Hearts as someone has cleverly coined--it could very well lead to a Supernova power group in and of itself. The WG and world already see the Eleven Supernovas as a ruthless group already: "The Worst Generation." Plus, Kid has already been noted to have been opposing the Yonkou, and Drake, too, has been mentioned to have made a name for himself in the past two years, presumably following suit with Kid, though possibly more towards Kaido. Either way, an alliance, however temporary or loose, between two (three should you include Zoro) is enough to draw the attention of not only the other supernovas who may collectively band together (at some time down the road (fighting the WG, Yonkou, Blackbeard etc), ie:much like Kid, Law and Luffy did at SA)), but also the WG who may officially recognize them as the/a Fourth Great Power.
    Sort of the idea I was going for here

Could of sworn Capone was taken by Enel

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

haha, law became more and more popular to us... a new funny star since he meets the straw hats.
    Law, at first i think he is just a strange man, but now, i changed. he is really a funny guy...