1 6.25%
  • OK

0 0%
  • SUB PAR

0 0%
  • TERRIBLE

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    if it were big mam then luffy will decline for sure. he has a score to settle with her, personally. i doubt he'll want some "help" from someone else

After a bit of looking around (for like 5 seconds) I figured out that Counter shock refers to Defibrillation. So Law has other tools he can operate with besides the the scalpel. Imagine if he could use injection needles XP.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I do think this will be Big Mom but we'll never know with Oda. Luffy would probably decline the offer even if it's Big Mom but he'll be persuaded as he has debt to him and Law still hasn't changed the SH's back to normal.

Xiao asked this before who would have the DF power the physical body or the heart. This chap answered it all.

The Yeti brothers are fodder to Luffy. There's no way they have confronted Zoro and gang. They probably just found them like that and assumed they were dead.

Luffy had to use Elephant gun to OHKO Chopper's monster point. It only means Chopper>Pacifista. He's probably at the level of a rookie supernova now. Not bad at all.

Only two ways to survive NW, be under a Yonkou or constantly challenged them. The latter doesn't make sense but it seems that it is what Kid ha been doing these past two years that caused him to lose an arm. Drake could have gone the first option and is to be under Kaido.

I'm really interested on what Law has to offer. Love how Oda is playing on this so far. Taking on a Yonkou right off the bat doesn't seem to ridiculous if the SH have help like this. Though their combined forces is still not enough imo, if it's actually Big Mom then Kid would be a wildcard. Beating Big Mom would be possible now.
    i think luffy has no other choice
    as i said before it's not in his nature to form an alliance ..but he needs to
    a yonkou is too much to handel byhimself .... and it would make the story more credible
    luffy is gonna need luck on this one

it has to be Big Mom because of the whole set up that Law has been creating ever since the start of Fishman Island arc. CANDY
    There has been a big emphasis, a lot of references and use of Candy in this and the past arc. Oda just won't go from Candy to Robot/Cyborg (Kaidou) in an instant. This Saga will finish with the defeat of Big Mom. Not next arc but maybe the next after that (I hope the SH have an adventure/another arc with Law before/on their way to confront Big Mom)

Wow, this Saga really isn't the 'New World Saga' I saw in one of the pics from the One Piece Dome Tour, it clearly said 'Sea of Survival: Super Rookies Saga' and it kinda fits. there has been a lot of references and talks of all the other rookies. It makes a lot of sense now...

edit - i don't know why you think Luffy will say no, Luffy has become much more mature over the two-year skip and all of you can see that. So Luffy might just surprise all of you and say 'yes' straight away next chapter even though he doesn't know who Law is talking about (highly doubtful)...
    Law will say Big Mom and Luffy will say 'yes'
    Last edited by recklesmayhem; 05-17-2012 at 07:41 PM.
    Buzzzz

i liked the chapter. i mean think about it, it would be epic if law wanted to take down shanks lol. but idk i bet law puts them back right away and that he switched there bodies just to cover his true intentions. lol. i can't wait for luffys answer chances are if law switched there bodies to save there lives then chances are luffy says yes plus luffy seems to feel the want to pay people back if he owes them and he definitely owes law.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    i think luffy has no other choice
    as i said before it's not in his nature to form an alliance ..but he needs to
    a yonkou is too much to handel byhimself .... and it would make the story more credible
    luffy is gonna need luck on this one
    That's why (like I said) he will be persuaded. He has a choice like what Law just said and that is to constantly challenged them which what Kid seems to be doing. Forming an alliance though would be much faster than tackling the opponents alone.

Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post
    edit - i don't know why you think Luffy will say no, Luffy has become much more mature over the two-year skip and all of you can see that. So Luffy might just surprise all of you and say 'yes' straight away next chapter even though he doesn't know who Law is talking about (highly doubtful)...
    Law will say Big Mom and Luffy will say 'yes'
    So much for being mature if that will be the case eh?

Anyway I forgot to address about what Law has said, "Sleeping here on this island is an important key". I'm very intrigued about this statement. Does he mean that after every battle the perfect place to retreat and rest is on Punk Hazard? So their adventure will be changed from linear to back and fort travelling. PH is close to FI too so Jinbei can easily be asked for help.

sig made by me

I reckon luffy will ask him first, which will turn out to be like Big Mom. Then Luffy will ask Law why he wants to take her out, i reckon were going to learn quite abit from Law's 2years, and where his crew is.

If his crew is gone, maybe they've been captured by Big Mom and been given drug candy from Caesar Clown. So hes out some revenge, which could lead to law & luffy taking out Caesar now because hes an accomplice of Big Mommas.
    Big Momma likes alot of candy
    Caesar Clown makes alot of addictive drug candy.
    Coincidence?

Why would they ever give big mom any candy?
    As a shishibukai it doesn't seem like a thing Law would do.
    and the whole thing seems unlikely

IDK big mom seems to easy. unless the plan does not matter which it is used on plus i like the idea of law and luffy teaming up, this could open the way for a nova alliance down the road.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great chapter. Law, you continue to echo your monicure

As cross mentioned, if Luffy and Law do team up--the Straw-Hearts as someone has cleverly coined--it could very well lead to a Supernova power group in and of itself. The WG and world already see the Eleven Supernovas as a ruthless group already: "The Worst Generation." Plus, Kid has already been noted to have been opposing the Yonkou, and Drake, too, has been mentioned to have made a name for himself in the past two years, presumably following suit with Kid, though possibly more towards Kaido. Either way, an alliance, however temporary or loose, between two (three should you include Zoro) is enough to draw the attention of not only the other supernovas who may collectively band together (at some time down the road (fighting the WG, Yonkou, Blackbeard etc), ie:much like Kid, Law and Luffy did at SA)), but also the WG who may officially recognize them as the/a Fourth Great Power.