1 6.25%
  • OK

0 0%
  • SUB PAR

0 0%
  • TERRIBLE

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I actually hope its Blackbeard, it would show his development in the 2 years as well as show Luffy how much further he has to go to beat the ultimate bad guy. Maybe Law will end up taking on BB too early and then either be subjugated under his fleet or have his power taken or just be killed straight out, either way it would make for some awesome drama! But great chapter either way, I really liked that the yeti brothers didn't go down right away and actually had a few moves and attacks set up for Luffy, makes it look like the guys in the New World were as strong as everyone said and that you really did need to be an awesome pirate to make it there. Im glad the way things are going
    A pie in the sky?

You know, even though the name is different, Law's new move looks a lot like the Rokuougan. It probably isn't, but the attack position and effect are just way to similar.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I shall name them, the Straw-Hearts!
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

I hope to god that the Emperor that Law is planning to take down is Big Mom. If it's shanks he's aiming for then Luffy'll refuse within less than a second of hearing it.

On a side note, Law did mention that Caesar's treatment of the kids, what with the meth-like drug use on their candy, reminds him of someone. At first I was thinking it might have been Krieg or someone new, but it would be very coincidental convenience if the person he's referring to is Big Mom.
    That means he, Luffy and Kid can all 'team up' and have one hell of a riot. Emphasis on 'team up' since Law is a bit of a wild card and Kid is, in two words, very ruthless.

Luffy will likely refuse at first. Maybe heĀ“ll change his mind once he sees the bear. (if we're gonna see it)

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

It probaly will be be Big Mom and luffy will probaly help law cause he still owe's him for saving his life.

I want it to be Big Mom.

But this is Oda we're talking about.

I do think this will be Big Mom but we'll never know with Oda. Luffy would probably decline the offer even if it's Big Mom but he'll be persuaded as he has debt to him and Law still hasn't changed the SH's back to normal.

Xiao asked this before who would have the DF power the physical body or the heart. This chap answered it all.

The Yeti brothers are fodder to Luffy. There's no way they have confronted Zoro and gang. They probably just found them like that and assumed they were dead.

Luffy had to use Elephant gun to OHKO Chopper's monster point. It only means Chopper>Pacifista. He's probably at the level of a rookie supernova now. Not bad at all.

Only two ways to survive NW, be under a Yonkou or constantly challenged them. The latter doesn't make sense but it seems that it is what Kid ha been doing these past two years that caused him to lose an arm. Drake could have gone the first option and is to be under Kaido.

I'm really interested on what Law has to offer. Love how Oda is playing on this so far. Taking on a Yonkou right off the bat doesn't seem to ridiculous if the SH have help like this. Though their combined forces is still not enough imo, if it's actually Big Mom then Kid would be a wildcard. Beating Big Mom would be possible now.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Only two ways to survive NW, be under a Yonkou or constantly challenged them. The latter doesn't make sense but it seems that it is what Kid ha been doing these past two years that caused him to lose an arm. Drake could have gone the first option and is to be under Kaido.
    Kid lost an arm?

Law most of the time has a ulterior motive so there may be something else behind this alliance