View Poll Results: RATE THE CHAPTER

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • EXCELLENT!!!

    15 93.75%
  • GOOD!

    1 6.25%
  • OK

    0 0%
  • SUB PAR

    0 0%
  • TERRIBLE

    0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45
  1. #31
    luffy will not fight big mom and big mom will not fight luffy,, why????
    remember way back to thriller bark, the big girl that strawhats saves against moria
    she was the daughter of big mom, so check it if you want, you can see that they will not fight in the future because of the daughter of big mom,,

  2. #32
    big mom will not fight luffy,, thats because luffy saves the only daughter of big mom way back in thriller bark, the fat girl captain of the other pirates in thriller bark

  3. #33
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by darkakantor View Post
    luffy will not fight big mom and big mom will not fight luffy,, why????
    remember way back to thriller bark, the big girl that strawhats saves against moria
    she was the daughter of big mom, so check it if you want, you can see that they will not fight in the future because of the daughter of big mom,,
    Lola's not the daughter of big mom, there far more evidence pointing against that idea then for it (plus its kind of a stupid and outdated idea). Even if she was Luffy and Big Mom would still fight, because Big Mom doesn't really care that much about other humans, only candy.She would kill Luffy because he ate her candy, daughter or no.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  4. #34
    Senior Member Airicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Great chapter. Law, you continue to echo your monicure

    As cross mentioned, if Luffy and Law do team up--the Straw-Hearts as someone has cleverly coined--it could very well lead to a Supernova power group in and of itself. The WG and world already see the Eleven Supernovas as a ruthless group already: "The Worst Generation." Plus, Kid has already been noted to have been opposing the Yonkou, and Drake, too, has been mentioned to have made a name for himself in the past two years, presumably following suit with Kid, though possibly more towards Kaido. Either way, an alliance, however temporary or loose, between two (three should you include Zoro) is enough to draw the attention of not only the other supernovas who may collectively band together (at some time down the road (fighting the WG, Yonkou, Blackbeard etc), ie:much like Kid, Law and Luffy did at SA)), but also the WG who may officially recognize them as the/a Fourth Great Power.
    If they do ally they won't be traveling on the same ship, the only way the WG will know if they pop up together on a big scene, after all the government isn't following Law to our knowledge and only Smoker knows where Luffy is.

    Also since they will not be crew members I highly doubt the WG will recognize them as a 4th great power, in fact it would help the WG if they took down BigMom because that would split her/his territories allowing them to move in easier.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

  5. #35
    Senior Member Blackriot69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    866
    I never said crewmembers; that would be unacceptable. But an alliance is not out of the question; are any of the other Great Powers crew members/buddy buddy with each other? No. A few of them get along at times for a greater purpose, (ie: Shanks and Whitebeard, ie: Kid Law Luffy at SA, ie: Warlords at Marineford fighting alongside the WG), but of course they are all pirates and out for their own means. That's where the fourth great power comes from, and in my opinion, the Supernovas already are somewhat considered a great power by the WG's acknowledgement of them as the Worst Generation. Regardless, the defeat of Big Mom or any other Yonkou would undoubtedly set the NW into chaos again, especially if it were to be one/more of the Worst Generation "rookies" who accomplished this. While her territory would be assuredly recharted and some loss acquired, the WG wouldn't be above using her defeat to acknowledge one of the defeating party members as the new Yonkou or as you said, make their (the WG) power greater. Either way, an alliance, not a crew member with Law travelling with Luffy (at least permanently) is not unthinkable, though maybe improbable with Luffy's mindset.

  6. #36
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Lola's not the daughter of big mom, there far more evidence pointing against that idea then for it (plus its kind of a stupid and outdated idea). Even if she was Luffy and Big Mom would still fight, because Big Mom doesn't really care that much about other humans, only candy.She would kill Luffy because he ate her candy, daughter or no.
    well i always thought that lolas mom was elmy http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Elmy. makes more sense than big mom. why would you leave if big mom was your mom. plus she would have said my moma was one of the for emperors not my moma is a powerful pirate. witch elmy must be if she was standing with white beard.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #37
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,718
    You know, I've been thinking; you've all been dancing around a pretty neat thought. The whole Luffy, Law and Kidd joining each other thing. recklessmayhem and Blackriot69 mainly gave me this thought; All the Supernovas teaming up to take down a Yonkou. What better way to make the "Worst Generation" title worthy, than to make them the biggest threat to the World Government as an actual entity. An alliance between the 9 crews would be just as intimidating the other Three powers. The Supernovas would be to replace the Yonkou: Changing the New World from being ruled by Four separate forces to being ruled by 11(or 9) joined forces. Being that all 11 supernovas are capable of challenging Yonkou's, the New World would be more stable(not) and it would be more trouble for the WG.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  8. #38
    DragonSlayinKing
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    GOOD QUESTION
    Posts
    9

    One Piece

    Wasn't Jewelry Bonney Captured by the world government? so can all the 11 supernovas really create and alliance? Knowing Oda their will be a lot of twist if so and Don't forget not every Pirate crew is like the straw hats many have Self interest so the probability of Betrayal is high! I think everyone is forgetting about the samurai and his kid! Is that all the kids that escaped or is there more kids? What about Smoker and his remaining crew, do you really think they would just sit tight and do nothing. I think this arch is going to get more complicated! and Zoro will need to get Haki or Tashigi will beat him.. (Unlikely i know but yeah, WE NEED ANOTHER HAKI MEMBER as do we need another girl in the STRAW HATS!)

  9. #39
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by aj2686 View Post
    Wasn't Jewelry Bonney Captured by the world government? so can all the 11 supernovas really create and alliance? Knowing Oda their will be a lot of twist if so and Don't forget not every Pirate crew is like the straw hats many have Self interest so the probability of Betrayal is high! I think everyone is forgetting about the samurai and his kid! Is that all the kids that escaped or is there more kids? What about Smoker and his remaining crew, do you really think they would just sit tight and do nothing. I think this arch is going to get more complicated! and Zoro will need to get Haki or Tashigi will beat him.. (Unlikely i know but yeah, WE NEED ANOTHER HAKI MEMBER as do we need another girl in the STRAW HATS!)
    Its hinted in the Post Time Skip art Oda did of the Supernova that she escaped, so it is still possible. And no, we haven't forgot, we're just not that interested in the samurai (especially compared to Law)
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  10. #40
    Buzzzz recklesmayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    You know, I've been thinking; you've all been dancing around a pretty neat thought. The whole Luffy, Law and Kidd joining each other thing. recklessmayhem and Blackriot69 mainly gave me this thought; All the Supernovas teaming up to take down a Yonkou. What better way to make the "Worst Generation" title worthy, than to make them the biggest threat to the World Government as an actual entity. An alliance between the 9 crews would be just as intimidating the other Three powers. The Supernovas would be to replace the Yonkou: Changing the New World from being ruled by Four separate forces to being ruled by 11(or 9) joined forces. Being that all 11 supernovas are capable of challenging Yonkou's, the New World would be more stable(not) and it would be more trouble for the WG.
    someone over in the APFORUMS said something like this... but his theory was more like The Supernovas becoming the Fourth Great Power. Same as what you've said X ... but the Supernovas don't essentially rule, but i forgot the rest
    Buzzzz

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •