Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Suigetsu Hozuki

16 23.88%
  • Kisame Hoshigaki

51 76.12%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ronizzle50 View Post
    I can't believe so many of you think that Suigetsu even has a chance. Indeed water jutsu will be useless, for both parties. It will come down to a clash of the swords, thats assuming that Kisame only knows suiton jutsu. Even if Suigetsu can match him in strength by allocating water to his arms, he can't do it for long. We have already seen that Suigetsu has low stamina and on the other end of the spectrum we have Kisame who has the most stamina in Akatsuki. Zanbato loses to Samehada hands down.

This game's winner is.....Kisame Hoshigaki
    Suigetsu hum...
    Karin wants to be with Sasuke right she will even get alone with Suigetsu if they start to fight she will either try and help or most likely make a run for it either way she will get involve because Kisame is not going to let her pass...

Then the BIG GUY if he gets involve all hell is going to brake loose for both sides

i can see them taking the fight to Kisame but however

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    kisame. gia barely beat him after releasing like 7 gates and this was only at 30%
    with the help of Neji, Rock Lee and Tenten

seeing Kisame at 100% do the have a chance

I voted kisame
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pk304 View Post
    the only way i see suigetsu winning this, is if he turns into water and goes inside kisame and killing him from his insides...
    Wouldn't that be cool.

I voted Suigetsu cause the younger people seem to be beating the shit out of the older folks anyway. I don't really think this fight will seriously take place, maybe after two slaps they'll get interrupted or something.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Kisame with 30% made guy get serious imagine what he will do with 100%....
    Suigetsu is goin to ave trouble with kisames sword but he looks like a sneaky guy n he might surprise us n hurt kisame. I say hurt cos i fink dat kisame wont die.

i like the new guy suigetsu he looks like he can beat kisame

people looking at mi post!

kisame. gia barely beat him after releasing like 7 gates and this was only at 30%
    It was the 6th gate and as soon as he released the gate Gai beat Kisame with 1 attack, and his last punch sent him through a deep lake and into the ground a good ways, so I think Gai over did it a little. He probably went 6 gates just to end the fight quicker so he can go help his students out of their bubbles, and maybe the Morning Peacock technique had to be used with the 6th gate open in order to create the flames or something.

Im voting Suigetsu though because I think Kisame is a little overrated and Suigetsu can turn into water and stuff so how can you affect that?

Sidenote: Why is Zabuza's sword even considered one of the great swords? His sword is nothing more than a plain one just oversized, im sure's he killed a lot of people with it but Kisame's Samehada is so much more of a great sword that it makes me wonder why their even in the same category...
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    It was the 6th gate and as soon as he released the gate Gai beat Kisame with 1 attack, and his last punch sent him through a deep lake and into the ground a good ways, so I think Gai over did it a little. He probably went 6 gates just to end the fight quicker so he can go help his students out of their bubbles, and maybe the Morning Peacock technique had to be used with the 6th gate open in order to create the flames or something.

Im voting Suigetsu though because I think Kisame is a little overrated and Suigetsu can turn into water and stuff so how can you affect that?

Sidenote: Why is Zabuza's sword even considered one of the great swords? His sword is nothing more than a plain one just oversized, im sure's he killed a lot of people with it but Kisame's Samehada is so much more of a great sword that it makes me wonder why their even in the same category...
    Yea I always thought the same thing about the swords.
    But if Suigetsu wins it must be because his abilities are perfectly suited for Kisame.
    Just like the recent Bleach Captain vs. Espada battles.
    I am McLOVIN

Yea I always thought the same thing about the swords.
    But if Suigetsu wins it must be because his abilities are perfectly suited for Kisame.
    Just like the recent Bleach Captain vs. Espada battles.
    yeah like a move advanced version of a 7 mist swordsmen where he has enhanced abilities due to Orochimaru messing with him but basically he "used" to be the same as Kisame before. I wanna know what kind of techniques he can use are though, if hes made of water then he probably would lose to kisame out in the desert like how Gai and Kisame were, just can't see Suigetsu summoning up all that water like Kisame can
    A pie in the sky?

kisame, he has more exp than suigetsu in fighting and can has a sword that can suck even more chakra. if kisame gets killed its just too unrealistic -_-

Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    kisame, he has more exp than suigetsu in fighting and can has a sword that can suck even more chakra. if kisame gets killed its just too unrealistic -_-
    well we basically haven't seen suigetsu do much but we have at least seen a little bit of kisame's abilities so you should just say it's unrealistic if suigetsu wins. after all one of the themes in this manga is the younger generation surpassing the older generation.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA