• |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ok, I have some things to say, the first is this:

Spoiler!

Was I the only one that was like ?:
    - oh, Aizen has a Quincy-Shinigami hybrid son (theoretically better than just Human-Shinigami hybrid) ,
    - or, Aizen did it again, he pulled another Clark Kent on SS .

The second thing:

Spoiler!

Isn't it contradicting with his "caring" look that he gave them (at the first page) ?

I'm not sure, but it's possible that the girls will die and then Allon will morph in to an Arrancar (as he is currently a hollow(?) since he has his full mask)... on the other hand, I'm not sure if he can be called a hollow anyway, especially since he doesn't seem to have a hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Spoiler!

- oh, Aizen has a Quincy-Shinigami hybrid son (theoretically better than just Human-Shinigami hybrid) ,
    - or, Aizen did it again, he pulled another Clark Kent on SS .

The second thing:

Spoiler!

Isn't it contradicting with his "caring" look that he gave them (at the first page) ?

I'm not sure, but it's possible that the girls will die and then Allon will morph in to an Arrancar (as he is currently a hollow(?) since he has his full mask)... on the other hand, I'm not sure if he can be called a hollow anyway, especially since he doesn't seem to have a hole.
    I don't think they'll die since inoue is close by... ichigo can tank and hold his ground against opie in shikai alone although he is at disadvantage... inoue can heal/revert enemies that are just recently injured or close to death so i don't think the tres bestias will die... ichigo'll dig in before opie can land the final blow here

this was an ok chapter but seriously whens Claymore coming out

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Lol at how ayon beat the hell out of opie....i'm sure kubo watched avengers its almost the same as how hulk toyed with loki.... the only difference is that here opie wasn't done...
    i agree

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Spoiler!

-
    Obviously Orochimaru did some cloning experiments containing Ryuken Ishda and Aizen's DNA, and this guy was the result, I mean he could be a double of either of them just change the hair color for aizen double.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

There's something else that the Shinigami are hiding, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    There's something else that the Shinigami are hiding, obviously.
    Like technology to produce bows and arrows that work exactly like Zanpakutous ? Quincy seem to be the smart bunch, it's strange that they would still kill hollows if the world was to collapse because of it. There might be something more to it, perhaps the worlds won't collapse, but will just unite ?

His explanation isn't quite right/complete, unless, HM is a counter realm to the SS KING's realm, otherwise his explanation is missing a few dimensions.

the fight between Qunicy and shinigaimi seems never stop.