• |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach 492 Discussion/ 493 Predictions

Chapter 492: "Balancer's Justice" :

http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/503/492

NOTE: Mangastream link is only available for 60 hours after release and will then be removed.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Xerenix; 05-16-2012 at 03:41 PM.

getting a little irritated by this show of maybe hes strong n maybe he isnt crap. that works for maybe half a chapter, but this guy was getting pummeled then the next moment it looks like a little kid who got hurt playing on the swing? seriously? n the 6th seat looks like new fodder lol.

And despite saying all this im still gonna be back for bleach next wk haha

Good chapter. Nice little history lesson on why the Shinigami ordered the massacre of the Quincy. Quincy arrow through the throat, that must hurt.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Great a chapter telling us something we already know. Good thing we can now measure a bit how strong this Quincy is, the guy seems to be ain't that tough imo. Probably just around number 5 espada. He should have just avoided Ayon's attack.

Just cause? Hmm, sounds interesting. Probably the reason why Yama didn't kill Buckbeard.

sig made by me

Mangahere lacks the first page were ayon seems to worry about the tres bestias...i guess this proves that he only cares about his masters and no one else....

Lol at how ayon beat the hell out of opie....i'm sure kubo watched avengers its almost the same as how hulk toyed with loki.... the only difference is that here opie wasn't done... i'm not really sure that this quincies are human anymore.... maybe because of the final form or the Ransotengai that ishida used to control his broken body against mayuri but this is pushing it too far since his neck was practically broken side ways.... and what the hell is with that "to adjust the strength of our blood cloth"? is it some kind of quincy heirro or inner heirro lols

Ii'm guessing that next chapter that before kirgie can dealt the final blow on the tres bestias ichigo would come in and settle this matter seriously and beat opie or force him to retreat.... unless urahara shows up but i highly doubt since there was something that got his attention at chapter 490 and i wanna see what that is

blood. gore! he fixed his neck. awesome. I want more of this
    great chapter. well now apacci (or what her name is) should be dead. i mean, there has to be a limit.
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Quote Originally Posted by playerhm View Post
    blood. gore! he fixed his neck. awesome. I want more of this
    great chapter. well now apacci (or what her name is) should be dead. i mean, there has to be a limit.
    Yes gore is always good! if they plan to animate this there should not be anymore kiddy censorship and get on with the blood and violence. I like it this way

Gloating never ends well... and Ayon really likes to kill things doesn't he?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by RVD View Post
    Yes gore is always good! if they plan to animate this there should not be anymore kiddy censorship and get on with the blood and violence. I like it this way
    I'd LOVE to see this animated!! like hellsing ultimate, on that level and with the music, that would be great. I want to hear Allons OOHHHHHHHHH!!!
    Last edited by playerhm; 05-17-2012 at 01:43 PM.
    ---------
    ...You Know?..