5 18.52%
  • |3| Average

1 3.70%
  • |2| Bad

2 7.41%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.70%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Hmmmmm, it works regardless of the 5 senses, but... it could be said that by entering sage mode, Kabuto gained another sense, so it's possible that by utilizing senjutsu's perceptual ability, he might feel through nature what happens in the real world.

The jutsu was activated here (chapter 580):
    Spoiler!

At chapter 581, Itachi confirms that it's already prepared:
    Spoiler!

And finally it is complete (chapter 586):
    Spoiler!

BTW. Someone was asking why other jutsus weren't used:
    Spoiler!

As you can see, Kabuto avoids chidori even more easily than Susanoo's arrow.

I won't elaborate theories about the Izanami process. I won't need more explanation now. I just enjoyed this chapter a lot in opposition to the previous ones (the bad guy's sadness past justifying its evil side, how boring... a new eye's power-up, Dragon Ball Z syndrome...) : clear action sequences and this loop idea is so great nobody has foreseen that as far as I know. Greatly surprised, a pure action chapter. 5/5.

There might be a way to end it from the inside. It seemed like Itachi was giving clues to Kabuto about it just before the realization sunk in.

confusing indeed...im missing the part where kabuto says he sealed his vision. i know in the earlier chapter kabuto closed his eyes but they sure as hell didnt look closed to me back there. Any kind soul willing to explain the chapter in simpler terms for ppl like me?

His eyes are closed, hence "sealed vision" for some reason he showed the pupils anyway/though shaded darkly to emphasize them being closed I thought.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

kinda hax jutsu to me...oh well...hopefully kabuto is not done yet. will be sad if that's the way he lost the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    confusing indeed...im missing the part where kabuto says he sealed his vision. i know in the earlier chapter kabuto closed his eyes but they sure as hell didnt look closed to me back there. Any kind soul willing to explain the chapter in simpler terms for ppl like me?
    After entering sage mode and all the sh*t he did to himself, I guess his eyelids aren't quite normal (top panels):
    Spoiler!

BTW. Mangastream version is up

And here is some fail they did with name of techniques :
    Spoiler!

At the end of the chapter Itachi's touching Kabuto. Perhaps that's how he's maintaining Izanami, since Kabuto sealed his vision before Itachi activated the genjutsu.

Thus, Itachi can't leave Kabuto's side if he wants to keep him "locked" within the loop.

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    At the end of the chapter Itachi's touching Kabuto. Perhaps that's how he's maintaining Izanami, since Kabuto sealed his vision before Itachi activated the genjutsu.

Thus, Itachi can't leave Kabuto's side if he wants to keep him "locked" within the loop.
    I don't think that's the reason he's touching Kabuto. Remember that the whole point of attacking Kabuto, and ultimately of enacting Izanami is to end the Edo Tensei. In other words, Itachi still has to guide or influence Kabuto to perform the seals neccessary, or to reveal them to Itachi. I think that Itachi is touching Kabuto so as to insinuate himself into the Genjutsu and somehow force Kabuto to end ET.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

If in real Itachi and Sasuke are standing beside Kabuto then this means all the fight sequence is going on inside Kabuto's head.... and that makes it really confusing.... i mean coz once it is over the end of things happening in Kabuto's mind is going to become the reality...!!

there got to be something more to it.... in this chapter Itachi was just tiring Kabuto.... and the move of stabbing and cutting of horn is happening repeatedly, but i guess Itachi would have prepared something new to add in the procedings as well... something like editing in a film....

To me its seem like a technique that enables you to go back in time and edit something that happened back there or to reprogram something to be more precise...!!