• |3| Average

1 3.70%
  • |2| Bad

2 7.41%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.70%
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 586 Discussion / 587 Predictions

Oh my... Itachi pulled it off... So then, Izanagi affects one's own reality. Izanami affects another's reality. He trapped Kabuto in a (supposedly) never-ending genjutsu loop... And it only cost him one eye. There goes my idea that it would cost two. Well then, I suppose we're finally at the bottom of the Sharingan's Bag of Hax now (I think). So where do we go from here? Kabuto's successfully trapped (it seems), so all that needs to be done is have him release ET and Sasuke finish him off. It can't be so simple (not that it was), right? RIGHT!?

First of all, great chapter! But very confusing! I can't quite explain if we're seeing Kabuto's reality, affected by Izanami. Or if we're seeing the true reality of all three. If it's the latter then that means that no matter what Kabuto tries, Itachi will allways counter his attacks, which cannot be stopped. Meaning, Kabuto will have no choice but to give up?

Wow, mind blowing jutsu!

Awesome chapter. The jutsu reminds me of what Kurama(Yu yu hakushu) did to elder Toguro.

sig made by me

a time loop...brilliant

That was delicious i mean it made me happy the way things turned out in this chapter...!!

Can anyone be like Itachi ?

That picture with first attack of Kabuto through Oro where Itachi grabbed him with Susanno was simply badass....

Its getting on Kabuto's nerves..... it seems he can't stand it but still he may break out of it (don't want it )

those crow feathers they mean sumthing perhaps :S and still it is sort of confusing.... i think Kishi will take perhaps couple of chapters to let us fully understand how Izanami and destiny thing works...!! at the moment Itachi is just mentally tiring Kabuto...!!

great chapter...!!

- Great fireball vs Great waterfall lol

- loop de loop

- okay was hoping for more explanation but as to be expected of Itachi...

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Even Kabuto's snake is out of commission, does this mean it shares the same mind as Kabuto?

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    W
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Oh my... Itachi pulled it off... So then, Izanagi affects one's own reality. Izanami affects another's reality. He trapped Kabuto in a (supposedly) never-ending genjutsu loop... And it only cost him one eye. There goes my idea that it would cost two. Well then, I suppose we're finally at the bottom of the Sharingan's Bag of Hax now (I think). So where do we go from here? Kabuto's successfully trapped (it seems), so all that needs to be done is have him release ET and Sasuke finish him off. It can't be so simple (not that it was), right? RIGHT!?
    I'm glad you wrote 'I think' because the smart money is on Kishi making you eat those words. Sasuke or Tobi explaining their possible extra jutsu with the EMS is my best bet for the next one.

Sooooo what is the main dif between Tsukiomi and Izanami? Couldn't Kabuto be put under the same genjutsu with both? The only dif I can see is that it doesn't require eye contact? But has the massive price of an eye.

Kabuto looks sad under genjutsu :( lol
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Wow! That technique creates some kind of hell, considering that it basically allows you to recreate the conditions in the STOMACH OF THE FREAKING DEATH GOD! Even for sharingan, this seems a bit much :-/

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.