5 18.52%
  • |3| Average

1 3.70%
  • |2| Bad

2 7.41%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.70%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I think Kabuto has an easy way out, and that's through releasing Edo Tensei (which kills Itachi and most probably stops the genjutsu), and that's exactly what Itachi's counting on.

EDIT: Demn Ninjas

Yet another guy gets raped by itachi

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I think Kabuto has an easy way out, and that's through releasing Edo Tensei (which kills Itachi and most probably stops the genjutsu), and that's exactly what Itachi's counting on.

Not so fast Kuro...

As we can see, while under the influence of Izanami, Kabuto is not able to move his body. All the action he's been doing have all been in his mind alone. This means that even if he intended to release ET, he couldn't actually do so unless Itachi allows him to.

Another question is whether ET release can be done per zombie. IOTW, can ET be released for some zombies while being kept going for others. Obviously not all the ET zombies were created at the same time.

Man I love this manga

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Not so fast Kuro...

As we can see, while under the influence of Izanami, Kabuto is not able to move his body. All the action he's been doing have all been in his mind alone. This means that even if he intended to release ET, he couldn't actually do so unless Itachi allows him to.

Another question is whether ET release can be done per zombie. IOTW, can ET be released for some zombies while being kept going for others. Obviously not all the ET zombies were created at the same time.

Man I love this manga
    Actually, it might be that Itachi wants to frustrate Kabuto to cancel Edo Tensei in order to end the loop, even though it won't actually happen in reality. This way, Itachi may be able to learn how it works without even using Tsukuyomi. This would show Itachi the process of cancelling the jutsu, which he could then force the real Kabuto to use.

Now that Kabuto is under Izanami, the possibility of him being forced to release Edo Tensei remains viable, and if and when that happens it will leave Sasuke free to kill or try to kill Kabuto which I hope will mean the audience getting to see what his new eyes can really do!

Awesome chapter, and I think that might be the most fitting and horrible punishment for anyone, a never ending loop that you can't get out of and must relive forever, plus Kabuchimaru has rediculous longevity and will probably live much longer than anyone else will. I hope they seal the cave hes trapped in so no one can break him of his genjutsu!

So if hes trapped in a genjutsu and can't release Edo Tensei does that mean hes no longer controlling everyone and anyone who was brought back now has their freedom and immortality? lol all the badasses are brought back and now can't die !!!
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post
    @paulbee I think that is when Itachi starts/finishes the loop... with the water drip

with every water drip it symbolises the start of another loop
    No, it restarts by piercing Itachi with a sword, since it was at that time that Itachi casted the jutsu (that's why his horn always goes back to the moment before it was cut off).

The water drip and the stepping on a crow's feather are meant to reinforce the effect of the loop, to show that even minor things like that will repeat themselves (beside a water constantly dripping on your forget is a form of torture in itself ). Not to mention that the dripping water appears after the horn is cut off.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post

Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    Yet another guy gets raped by itachi
    Don't forget, that once, is never enough for Itachi .

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    can't kabuto just do something else instead of directly confronting itachi, like summon edo-madara, or just get away from the cave (battlefield). wouldn't 'not confronting' itachi disrupt the loop ?
    I think Itachi gave him a clue on how to break out of this genjutsu when he told him only people who recognize themselves and forgive themselves blah blah....

Kabuto is lost in this genjutsu because hes lost his identity in reality and without that there is no way out.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Excellent Chapter. I want Kabuto to use Izanagi to rewrite his own reality which has currently been rewritten by Izanami. Izanagi is the only thing that can definitively defeat Izanami.

Kabuto isn't done for, either he uses Izanagi from one of his hidden sharingan arsenal, or he gives birth to Orochimaru who will NOT be under the effects of Izanami.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Not so fast Kuro...

Man I love this manga
    I think he can end it for individuals too, i guess once he did it for Diedra when he was fighting old man.... but whether all others ET were activated or not there is no evidence to that....!! yet again if he could end it for particular ones he could have done it to Itachi... but Kabuto never gave thought to it instead he planned to reprogram him... this could hint to two things...

1) Kabuto can't end it for one of them.... (a troubling defect)
    2)Itachi is completely out of Kabuto's control so he can't send him to his coffin until he reprogram him

Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post
    Actually, it might be that Itachi wants to frustrate Kabuto to cancel Edo Tensei in order to end the loop, even though it won't actually happen in reality. This way, Itachi may be able to learn how it works without even using Tsukuyomi. This would show Itachi the process of cancelling the jutsu, which he could then force the real Kabuto to use.
    You might be right.... but still i think Itachi might not be counting on it.... Right in the beginning of the fight Itachi told his plan to Kabuto "I am going to use Tsukuyomi on you,and know how to end it" but Kabuto blocked his vision, so Itachi turned to Izanami to decide the destiny.... i guess that the destiny Itachi decided is somehow Kabuto opening his eyes and getting under Tsukuyomi, all the recurring steps are just to frustrate Kabuto to take a step to trigger the decided destiny. Itachi himself mentioned that "Your fate is in my graps but you are the one who will decide it"