5 18.52%
  • |3| Average

1 3.70%
  • |2| Bad

2 7.41%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.70%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Excellent chapter (fucking overslept, stupid alarm clock) Like the whole deja vu idea. If it was me I would go insane after a while of this. especially if he kept cutting off my horn (if I had one).
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Awesome chapter. The jutsu reminds me of what Kurama(Yu yu hakushu) did to elder Toguro.
    agree :-) cool technique for someone who obsessed with power
    ~aNtidOtes tO kiLL tHe pa|n~

I think the main thing that makes this more powerful then a normal genjustu is that you activate it through touch, which normally wouldn't seem that bad, but now that feathers are all over the room it is. Wouldn't that be interesting if the feathers were actually fragments of Itachi's eye?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

then this tech is actually is another upgrade / uber genjutsu that can affect a person without eye contact. all the mumbo jumbo about the reality thing is just some pretty words.

soon...we'll see another upgraded version of it.

Well,nice chapter. Check the last page and you'll understand Itachi's words about Izanami's destiny.
    Kabuto in the uppers panel is in the illusion fighting an never ending-fight while in reality he is standing still.

Help me out people. While kabuto is being trapped in the Genjutsu portion of Izanami (I don't believe IZANAMI is just a genjutsu), I have been able to track down most of the things that are recurring to him in previous chapters, except for the water dripping on his left shoulder.
    Spoiler!

I haven't been able to find that in past chapters, and I'm wondering if I am just missing it, or if it is entirely unique to the Genjutsu. If someone has the time to look it up I'd like to see the reference...thanks in advance.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

@paulbee I think that is when Itachi starts/finishes the loop... with the water drip

with every water drip it symbolises the start of another loop
    Buzzzz

So where does it go from here? Is Kabuto done for, or could there be more in store?

1. A few chapters back it was hinted that Kabuto had already integrated some of Sasuke's DNA. Could he use that to try and escape Izanami (similar to how Sasuke's base Sharingan broke free of Tsukuyomi, or how Sasuke's Sharingan broke free of Orochimaru's dimension)?

2. Could Kabuto actually figure out how to escape the Jutsu, if it is somehow possible? Maybe by avoiding the recurring aspects (such as picking up the sword, or attacking Itachi in close range, or whatever).

3. Will Kabuto, in true Akatsuki fashion, commit suicide somehow? I'd hate to think Edo Madara will be defeated before he ever gets a chance to meet Tobi (unless Tobi immediately also revives Madara).

4. What will happen with Itachi/Sasuke once/if Kabuto releases Edo Tensei? Will Itachi be able to give his parting words to Sasuke?

Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post
    @paulbee I think that is when Itachi starts/finishes the loop... with the water drip

with every water drip it symbolises the start of another loop
    Thanks, great insight. I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    So where does it go from here? Is Kabuto done for, or could there be more in store?

1. A few chapters back it was hinted that Kabuto had already integrated some of Sasuke's DNA. Could he use that to try and escape Izanami (similar to how Sasuke's base Sharingan broke free of Tsukuyomi, or how Sasuke's Sharingan broke free of Orochimaru's dimension)?

I doubt he has a chance of doing that without his own MS or EMS

2. Could Kabuto actually figure out how to escape the Jutsu, if it is somehow possible? Maybe by avoiding the recurring aspects (such as picking up the sword, or attacking Itachi in close range, or whatever).

IMO if Izanami were that easy to escape, it wouldn't be worth the sight in an Uchiha's eye.

3. Will Kabuto, in true Akatsuki fashion, commit suicide somehow? I'd hate to think Edo Madara will be defeated before he ever gets a chance to meet Tobi (unless Tobi immediately also revives Madara).

Itachi controls his destiny, I don't think he'll end in a way that Itachi hasn't ordained for him.
    4. What will happen with Itachi/Sasuke once/if Kabuto releases Edo Tensei? Will Itachi be able to give his parting words to Sasuke?

Here's what I'd like to see. Itachi allows Sasuke to use Tsukuyomi on him. Sasuke will be able to see everything in Itachi's memories, and being in possession of Itachi's Sharingans, he'll confidently realise it's true.

The only question is whether Sasuke will give up his hatred and revenge, even after he knows everything Itachi knows. Sasuke will either still pursue his revenge and go after Konoha,[B][I] or Edo Tensei could end, and Madara could somehow remain, leding to Sasuke going after Madara. If he goes after Madara (the true architect of all his woes), he'll get a proper smack down. That could lead to a very interesting fight.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Something I noticed, after a couple of the loops, there are multiple pieces of horn laying on the ground:

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/97464374/22

If I had to guess, Itachi's plan is to make Kabuto realize the only way to break free of Izanami is to cancel the Edo Tensei jutsu. That's why Itachi keeps saying that Kabuto's fate is in Itachi's hands, he's trying to provoke Kabuto to end it. So either Kabuto acts as Itachi plans, or he reveals another trick to escape. It may not be over yet.