• |3| Average

1 3.70%
  • |2| Bad

2 7.41%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.70%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    As i have said before - Tsunade is going to die - she has to in order for the village to elect Naruto Hokage. If she lives then i predict Naruto will never be Hokage, he will be something higher that puts him in charge of all shinobi's.
    I'm not that sure:
    Naruto is meant to be called the "savior of the world", which is a much more noble title than hokage. Furthermore we already know he is stronger that any of the actual kages. So getting the title now would really not be anything special. Furthermore Gaara and A both have already titles above kage as they are leader and army commandor of the 5 villages. So the title of hokage is really not a big deal anymore. I see it as the dream of Naruto as a child. The page is turned now and we're up for much more than that.

Tsunade dying (if she does) doesn't have to be now either. One of the villains will get much stonger than actual Tobi, Madara, Kabuto, Sasuke. Levels goes on increasing since episode 1, and I believe it won't stop. Think about the finding in Oro's cave which is supposed to be that powerful that the user will win the war. I like the idea written today about edo-ing the whole Ushiha clan. All you need for that is the DNA which is in the jars of Tobi. So Tsunade could also die at the end of the serie, killed by the final villain with powers equal or superior to the so6p.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Man, Kishi better not dissapoint us on this one. I'm bracing myself for Itachi to drop some heavy duty classifed info on us via Itachi.

Looking back, I remember how some readers were saying (words to the effect) that Danzo was a good guy. In actuality, even Orochimaru was nothing in comparison to Danzo's Villany. I expect that Madara and Danzo together account for most of the evil done in this manga, and I tachi is going to reveal exactly just how bad the Demonic Duo have been.

I am expecting that Madara was present at the meeting the Uchihas had when Shisui died, and he had something to do also, with their meeting when the fox was unleashed. Madara probably did this to cause suspicion to fall on the Uchihas. The only thing the Uchihas didn't know was that he had already decided to kill them off.
    ^^ I have said that the uchia massacre will one day be explained and I 100% agree with you paulbee. I hope Kishi drops a major bomb on us. Remember what Itachi told Sasuke during their battle about how the clan sacrificed their own just to gain more power, but something else caught my eye. He told Sasuke "you were my spare, your fate has been drenched in blood since the day you were born an uchia". This tells us that no matter how skilled Sasuke became, he was was going to be sacrificed by his clan. Maybe this is why the father always seemed like he never cared for Sasuke. I think this will also be explained when Itachi tells Sasuke about the massacre.
    "RESPECT"

Naruto has been out of the picture for awhile now......

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Naruto has been out of the picture for awhile now......
    His name on the cover is more than enough , or so it seems.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTS View Post
    ^^ I have said that the uchia massacre will one day be explained and I 100% agree with you paulbee. I hope Kishi drops a major bomb on us. Remember what Itachi told Sasuke during their battle about how the clan sacrificed their own just to gain more power, but something else caught my eye. He told Sasuke "you were my spare, your fate has been drenched in blood since the day you were born an uchia". This tells us that no matter how skilled Sasuke became, he was was going to be sacrificed by his clan. Maybe this is why the father always seemed like he never cared for Sasuke. I think this will also be explained when Itachi tells Sasuke about the massacre.
    It can get even deeper; what if Itachi's father told, commanded, or wanted Itachi to eventually sacrifice Sasuke for his eyes and gain the EMS as a weapon against Konoha. Or something along those lines! O_O
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

i think paulbee is right, izanami can be used in more ways than one, in itachis case he used a genjutsu to cast izanami. genjutsu has always been itachis strong point.

but i tend to believe that the true destiny tt itachi has set for kabuto is that he would eventually release the edo tensei. (after he n sasuke had a good chat).

I just read a purported spoiler for episode 587, and I don't like what I read at all. Now I can't talk about it, but I hope it's a fake because I Hate it.....GRAAAGHHHHH!

Man, I'm going crazy with the waiting.....................

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

as ive said so many times earlier, ever since sasuke got into the picture it has gone down hill fast. i miss naruto, it is him the manga is about, or so ive heard.

Sasuke is a necessary counterpart to Naruto in This Manga.

The story needs an Uchiha if it's going to conclude the cycle of hatred that began between the Younger and older brother sons of the SO6P, or Madara and Hashirama. I think it's obvious that Sasuke needs to be developed to the point where he can play his role.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

a genjutsu.. who could have known

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.