Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperzx View Post
    naruto does not have blood line limit, but there is something special regarding his chakra.. yamato had mention that naruto chakra can suppress the kyubi's chakra or something like that i forgot edi..
    i doubt that there's anything special about naruto's chakra. the reason why his natural chakra can suppress the kyuubi's is cuz only a little bit of the kyuubi's chakra gets into naruto's chakra due to the elephant seal. if anyone else was in naruto's situation it would be the same. now all naruto has to learn is to fully unleash the kyuubi without letting it take him over. of course i think that's bullshit since that just proves that naruto can't do shit without the kyuubi.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    i doubt that there's anything special about naruto's chakra. the reason why his natural chakra can suppress the kyuubi's is cuz only a little bit of the kyuubi's chakra gets into naruto's chakra due to the elephant seal. if anyone else was in naruto's situation it would be the same. now all naruto has to learn is to fully unleash the kyuubi without letting it take him over. of course i think that's bullshit since that just proves that naruto can't do shit without the kyuubi.
    Agreed. I would have preferred it if Jiraiya had sent back a scroll that completely re-seals Kyuubi and allows Naruto to train properly without killing people.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    FTGT anyone??? that would be the ultimate proof as to one's development

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

He has the special ability of making friends easily. That's the thing that is most relevant to the subject.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

he just doesnt have a booldline limit...

Initiate
    I'm thinking that scroll might be the technique for the 4th "Flying God" technique. that would be so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    FTGT anyone??? that would be the ultimate proof as to one's development
    i used to think that naruto learned some jutsus from jiraiya. i mean i thought naruto would open a can of whoop ass with some toad jutsus but all we've seen him use is kage bunshin and rasengan so i'm really doubtful he knows any other reasonable jutsus. so i'm highly doubtful he knows FTGT. the only way i'll believe it is when i see it and then i'll be so happy, cuz i'm tired of naruto winning his post time skip battles by fooling totally competent characters with cheap arcade tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Virus View Post
    he just doesnt have a booldline limit...
    thank you.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

As long as Naruto can learn and master Hiraishin no Jutsu, why would he need a bloodline technique.

Combine Hiraishin no Jutsu with Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu were all the clones have full-power Rasengan and it is game over.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    I think you are wrong

where is it... where is it...

BINGO!

Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    Agreed. I would have preferred it if Jiraiya had sent back a scroll that completely re-seals Kyuubi and allows Naruto to train properly without killing people.

maybe naruto will use the scroll to seal it up seeing he doesn't want to rely on Kyuubis power anymore