Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    Naruto has no bloodline ability (till now, probably thats the next magic upgrade).
    I can see it now. "Oh no! Pein's beating me! But wait... What's this? PEW PEW LASERS!!!!!" *Pein explodes*

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

Naruto having a blood limit would defeat the purpose for him overcoming the naturally gifted. Naruto having blood a latent blood line would make his previous struggles pointless.

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by ronizzle50 View Post
    Hey Ekess I didn't know you were Trini, I rep the Islands too. My fathers from Kingston, Jamaica. Bullet!
    Wa you lie Where you at now son?
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

Passive Bloodline

Maybe Naruto has a more passive bloodline, unlike those already seen in the series. As many have said, h seems to possess an unnatural "talent" and ability to learn what he strives to do. My friend and i have discussed this in depth and we think he may have something like an 'Unlimiter' or something. By this, we think this is why Naruto was chosen for the Kyuubi as he can handle the mass amounts of chakra while others can only take so much. This 'Unlimiter' may not even be known but it can explain why Naruto is able ot get stronger and stronger and me may continue to become stronger while others are stuck at a maximum their body can take.

He's able to get stronger because he never gives up. When he lets his emotions run wild, the kyuubi's chakra responds to that and only makes him stronger.

I agree with afro.. the reason naruto is unique is not because of a latent blood line technique to regulate large amounts of chakra it is because he is an unrelenting kid who has a vast amount of chakra as well as a nine tailed demon inside him.

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

Well, maybe he does have one, but its more like the Byakugan, because if i remember correctly, in the anime, in order for Hinata to activate her Byakugan, she needs to do a series of hand signs to activate it........ so who wants to pick that apart first?

N/A

has anyone ever considered see what his parents techniques was. as i recall the 4th hokage who is naruto's father had a killer technique which helped them win that war from what they say its a high speed technique i think that would be a nice attribute to naruto. dont yall agree

Nope, no bloodline limit for Naruto. He's got the kyuubi's chakra, he's nearly unstoppable with just that behind him. Now you want him to have a bloodline limit on top of that? Im not seeing it. And on the Hinata note, she was shown doing the series of handseals one time and every instance afterwards was either the generic handseal or none at all.

Naruto bloodline limit

Go ahead give him the "limit" from what I've seen of Naruto he needs all the help he can get. Three kyuubi tails and he is covered in a layer of his own blood due to the damage to his body. It seems like 2 1/2 years training with one of the legendary sanin wasn't enough to mature him to the point where he has any control over the nine tails chakra.
    <----- disappointed.

But on topic I think his limit should be something like the Jedi Mind Trick! ("Sasuke you want to come back to Konoha.""Sakura you want to undress right now.""I'm not the most emotional shinobi you've ever met.")