Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Cockney Geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    well yeha thats what i ment that kishi will pop it up from nowwhere, he can like find up anything and make it work, but the kyuuby part sounds good tho

edit.. and anyway if the fourth did have a bloodline ability shouldnt we already know about it? I mean if he he had he would surely be remember for it, not speaking of his flash teleport thingy, with i doubt is a bloodline
    Well this one is kinda answered in the Theories Post. That Naruto's Shadow Clones are the bridge to Minato's teleportation.

The same reason why a lot of ninja's don't do Shadow Clones is because it divides their chakra in half and hence it's too dangerous for them to do so. But the transportation of the Divided Chakra to the Shadow Clone's seal is effectively teleportation.

For anyone to Hiraishin, I guess they would need a huge knowledge of Shadow Cloning.

We certainly seem to see him working towards that... first he used them to transfer memories while learning Rasenshuriken, then he used them to transfer chakra (Sage chakra)... granted, he'd be sending himself to the clones, instead. Maybe reversing the seal and doing something new with it? He'll probably say something like, "This is like looking forward and backward at the same time!"

The only time I thought of Naruto and kekkei genkai in the same sentence is if He and Hinata had a rugrat. Thinking that it could have a byakugan influenced by the kyuubi. But only Kishi could find a convincing way to explain how a bijuu could and would affect it's host's DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    We certainly seem to see him working towards that... first he used them to transfer memories while learning Rasenshuriken, then he used them to transfer chakra (Sage chakra)... granted, he'd be sending himself to the clones, instead. Maybe reversing the seal and doing something new with it? He'll probably say something like, "This is like looking forward and backward at the same time!"
    ^ booyakasha, I think I know what ur getting at. If naruto did a multi shadow clone jutsu had a few clones do something like do a rasengan to create a diversion while the real Naruto does a transformation jutsu to become a kunai that can be thrown by a clone. That way if the enemy he's fighting used a jutsu with a wide blast radius (eg. dragon flame jutsu, or Ameterasu) the real naruto would be away from it (depending on where the kunai landed) and could strike from somewhere unexpected after transforming back.
    Last edited by bluntman_exe; 10-27-2009 at 01:09 PM.

when did naruto get a blloodline?
    Spoiler!

He didn't.

Naruto's bloodline limit

you are all forgetting that his father has a major bloodline limit. the ability to controle the taled beasts in which he used to help seal the 9 tails in Naruto. his mother might have one but im not sure if i can cosider massive amounts of Chakra as one. its still to be seen as yet she hasent been seen yet in the anime.

I havent read the manga so im going based off the anime.

Sealing Techniques of Minato aren't bloodline limit at all. And most sealing techniques can be learned. The manga never stated any bloodline requirements for one to learn sealing technique. Chakra affinity might make someone better at sealing techniqure though, which I'm also not sure. I suggest you read the manga, it's canon.

Anyway, welcome to mangashare.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Sealing Techniques of Minato aren't bloodline limit at all. And most sealing techniques can be learned. The manga never stated any bloodline requirements for one to learn sealing technique. Chakra affinity might make someone better at sealing techniqure though, which I'm also not sure. I suggest you read the manga, it's canon.

Anyway, welcome to mangashare.
    Nicely said.. though I think it has nothing to do with chakra affinity. It's more about chakra control if you ask me.. how great you're with controlling your chakra for performing such high- sealing jutsu's.

@ DAZED

Dude,.. start reading the manga, NOW! Just watch the anime till the VOTE, after that; start reading the manga, begin of Shippuuden. That's when I started to read the manga and believe me; you won't be dissapointed. There's far more intel / information given in detail in the manga, then in the anime.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

As of late i found someinteresting info from some one. naruto might indead end up with 2. 1) not masive amounts of chackra but the ability to regain his chackra im seconds after its completely drained. from his father. 2) might be from his mother but im going to read the manga to conferm this but sealing jutsu is what he sead. on another not if you watched the naruto sippuden 4 the lost tower he might have a sister. ill have to look into this further. but the queen saved in the movie looks close to naruto's mother at the end and the queen has a child. yes i will read the manga to help get better understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazed View Post
    As of late i found someinteresting info from some one. naruto might indead end up with 2. 1) not masive amounts of chackra but the ability to regain his chackra im seconds after its completely drained. from his father. 2) might be from his mother but im going to read the manga to conferm this but sealing jutsu is what he sead. on another not if you watched the naruto sippuden 4 the lost tower he might have a sister. ill have to look into this further. but the queen saved in the movie looks close to naruto's mother at the end and the queen has a child. yes i will read the manga to help get better understanding.
    Just to put your thoughts in order:
    the movies are never canon to the manga, as most of the filler episodes are, too (just like the Shippuuden episode about 1-2 months ago when Sasuke had 3 patels of Sharingan activated, at a point of the timeline that should have been quite some time before VotE).
    I Just wan't you to be aware of the usual facts used for the discussions here: If it isn't in the manga or the Databooks, it's not there.