Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwikiddo View Post
    I wonder if the breeding of Namikaze and Uzumaki bred some form of kekkei genkai though? I imagine they do just start one day, from certain genetic traits mixing. I would, however, prefer if he didn't have anything special. Naruto is cool because he is all about hard work and determination.

Much like Li (Lee), except that Fuzzy Brows can open the Inner Gates, which is freaking sweet.
    I can see that being possible but like you I'd rather Naruto not have a kekkei genkai.

If i am not mistaken the kyuubi has the ability of chakra manipulation if you notice thats how it fights is with pure chakra like the 1-tail is sand i think its 3- is fire... do not mistaken the ability to have excess chakra and heal faster and the ability to use chakra be that of narutos KG the truth is the possibility of his father having a KG still does exist but it isnt very big but its interesting i havent that he was considered a fast learner and the greatest genius the village has seen as being evidence that he could of. The truth is there maybe a 10-20% he does not since we know so little about him but the fact Naruto has no signs of remotely having any abilities yet its unlikely. His mother probably has about a 20-30% because we know even less about her

8. Sasuke v. Itachi is great scale, and later Naruto’s information about family and bloodline will show up
    10. 4th’s secret and bloodline will be shown

Does this confirm that naruto does have a bloodline limit and will shall later on find it out?
    RIP ACE, YOU SHALL BE MISSED

AKAINU MUST DIE!!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by serven7 View Post
    8. Sasuke v. Itachi is great scale, and later Naruto’s information about family and bloodline will show up
    10. 4th’s secret and bloodline will be shown

Does this confirm that naruto does have a bloodline limit and will shall later on find it out?
    There's a difference between bloodline, and bloodline-limit.
    Last edited by Stev3child; 10-14-2009 at 12:40 AM.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

i think and i hope that for the sake of the manga, that the only bloodline-limit that naruto has are gut and a pair of steel balls

otherwise it will destroy one of this manga purpose (one that isn't hacked can beat a cheater or at least run admin tool and ban him )

well... you can consider his stamina... if he pull his head out of his ass and look at some girls, he can make them very happy

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    naruto has no bloodline limit......

it would be cool if it was like minato's yellow flash....sorta, might make rasengan a bit to overpowered though ^^

naruto is all grown up, if he had a bloodline ability he would long ago discovered it, if kishi dsnt decide to just ''pop'' it up out of no where

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    naruto is all grown up, if he had a bloodline ability he would long ago discovered it, if kishi dsnt decide to just ''pop'' it up out of no where
    I have a point to make against that however, what are the possibilities that Naruto does have a Kekke Genkai but the presence of the kyuubi within has prevented that from happening?

So later on, with Naruto hopefully learning "that jutsu" further solidifies his relationship with the fox and suddenly there would be a good excuse or explanation that his powers could have been more so if his chakra wasn't being interrupted or mix with the fox chakra all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteMonkey View Post
    I have a point to make against that however, what are the possibilities that Naruto does have a Kekke Genkai but the presence of the kyuubi within has prevented that from happening?

So later on, with Naruto hopefully learning "that jutsu" further solidifies his relationship with the fox and suddenly there would be a good excuse or explanation that his powers could have been more so if his chakra wasn't being interrupted or mix with the fox chakra all the time.

well yeha thats what i ment that kishi will pop it up from nowwhere, he can like find up anything and make it work, but the kyuuby part sounds good tho

edit.. and anyway if the fourth did have a bloodline ability shouldnt we already know about it? I mean if he he had he would surely be remember for it, not speaking of his flash teleport thingy, with i doubt is a bloodline
    Last edited by merciless; 10-15-2009 at 03:47 PM.