Denpa Kyoushi ~ AZUMA Takeshi

Has it finally appeared ? A worthy contestant, that might DETHRONE the current king, GTO, from his current position as the greatest teacher ? Find out how another "ultimate" teacher is born by reading this slice of life, comedy manga .

From Mangareader: http://www.mangareader.net/denpa-kyoushi

Alternate Name: Denpa Kyoshi, He Is a Ultimate Teacher

Summary:

Kagami Junichirou was known as a physics genius when he was a teenager, and he was even published in "Nature." However, after college, he suddenly lost all interest in science. As a NEET, he's devoted himself to his anime blog and nerdy collecting habits. He claims he has a serious illness called "I can't do anything I don't want to do." Desperate to get him to do something with his life, his little sister manages to get him a job teaching physics at his old high school. He's certainly an unconventional teacher, but he becomes fairly popular with the students. After helping a girl who's being ruthlessly bullied, Kagami finds that he actually likes teaching. Will he continue his career as a weird teacher? Will he go back into physics? Or will he end up back where he started?

Genre: Comedy, Romance, School Life, Shounen, Slice of Life.

What else to say ? An otaku genius teacher ? How much more awesome could this get ?! I heard that the first volume got a massive reprint, so I guess it is favored by many .

They are reprinting this like crazy, but I guess it is worth it .

CHAPTER 31

UPDATE!!!

An anime ad for the manga volumes. Perhaps it's getting it's own anime pretty soon as well ?:

Info:
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...pictures-aired

CHAPTER 43

Well this is ongoing for a year now and it is still nice, although the new teacher manga (Assassination Classroom) might lower it ratings, seeing as it seems to be even fresher than this one ... well at least they don't collide with each other seeing as they are published in different magazines anyway .

yeah I've been reading this one aswell, and it's indeed pretty good.
    & the assassination classroom one is also a nice contender.
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 10-03-2012 at 08:35 PM.