Playable Races and Classes
The Human Race and Classes
Of the three races, the humans have the longest established culture on Earth, and they're also the most prolific, having spread to all corners of the world, including the Wastelands. As of Age 1000, the human race has become cross-bred with the Saiyan race, and as such, many believe that the race holds a powerful, hidden potential, due to their part Saiyan blood. In Age 820, the remnants of the Frieza Army invaded Earth; the war and environmental destruction has given the human race an intense drive to protect the planet.
Humans in the Age 1000 are well aware of advanced fighting techniques. This is all thanks to Son Gohan, who published the book "Groundbreaking Science" around Age 800, presumably introducing concepts such as Ki control to the general public and ushering in a worldwide revolution in martial arts.There are three different kinds of human you can choose to play the game. Each one has its own attacks and techniques:
Martial Artist (武道家 Budoka?)
- Fighters who specialize in martial arts, comparable to characters like Yamcha and Krillin. After the players reach level 30 they can become either a Swordsmaster or a Fighter AKA Polemaster, in which case they will learn skills using a sword or a polearm, respectively. If the humans collect all dragon balls they will be able to wish themselves Super Saiyan.
Spiritualist (気功家 Kikoka?)
- Mystics who specialize in spiritual techniques, like Chiaotzu and Tien. The level 30 Master classes are Crane Hermit and Turtle Hermit.
Engineer - "Mechanics and inventors who build weapons and utilize technology, much like Bulma and her dad." This class is currently not present in the game, but has been announced. If the class is added to the game the level 30 master classes include Gun maniac and Mech Maniac.
The Namekian Race and Classes
After the namekian's homeworld, Planet Namek, was destroyed, they migrated to New Namek. However, that was attacked by Miira in Age 853, forcing them to move yet again. They settled on Earth, primarily around "Porunga Rocks", a region that was terraformed to resemble Namek. They now work on behalf of Kami-sama Dende to prevent Miira from causing global destruction. Unlike other races, namekians are genderless and reproduce asexually.
There are two different kinds of Namekian you can choose to play the game. Each one has its own attacks and techniques:
Dragon Clan (龍族 Ryuzoku?)
- Namekian Dragon Clansmen are the rare namekians born into the Dragon Clan, who have the ability heal others and to create and control shenlongs. The Dende Priests follow the teachings of Kami-sama Dende, who is regarded as the greatest spiritual teacher in Namekian history, and emphasize healing and strengthening their allies. Poko Priests, on the other hand, vomit eggs that hatch into demon shenlongs called Pokopen, which they can control. The level 30 master classes include Poko Priest and Dende Priest.
Warrior (戦士 Senshi?)
- Warrior-type namekians that follow the teachings of the legendary namekian warrior, Piccolo, and they fall into two categories Makai Warriors and Madou Warriors. Makai Warriors follow Piccolo's teachings, while the Madou Warriors are those who have reinterpreted Piccolo's teachings to develop a new style. The level 30 master classes include Dark Warrior and Shadow Knight.
The Majin Race and Classes
After Goku left to train Uub, Mr. Buu and Mr. Satan won the 28th Tenkaichi Budokai by cheating, and remained undefeated through the 29th and 30th. However, after a while, Mr. Buu became envious of the humans and the close relationships they had with their sweethearts. In Age 790, Buu accidentally found and read Mr. Satan's copy of "Bob and Margaret", a controversial adult book, in his library. He began to study it in order to create a "Female Buu" that would be just his type. With the name Buuby in mind, he removed part of his body and molded it into a wife for himself, then finished by hitting her with a Love Beam, causing her to give birth to a "Baby Buu". From then on the population grew like wild fire, and, in time, the descendants of Buu were recognized worldwide as the Majin race. They're an optimistic and joyful people who dedicate themselves to making "fun days" for others, though they can become dangerous when they're angry or confused. They stand against Miira in order to create a more pleasant Earth.
There are two different kinds of Majin you can choose to play the game. Each one has its own attacks en techniques:
Wonder Majin (異魔人 Imajin?)
- The Imajin are majin that at some point experienced the corrupting influence of sin. They're aggressive, and develop fighting techniques capable of really hurting their enemies. The level 30 master classes include Plasma Majin and Karma Majin.
Mighty Majin (大魔人 Daimajin?)
- The Daimajin have a natural gift for uplifting the spirits of those around them and are also able to reduce the impact of enemy attacks with their soft bodies. They can become Ultimate, musicians who enjoy fighting and rally their friends with songs, or Grand Chef, chefs who torment their enemies with a mischievous and fattening fighting style and use maces that resemble foods. The level 30 classes include Grand Chef Majin and Ultimate Majin.