Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ThousandSunny View Post
    Am I the only one annoyed with the fact Nami won't use Cloud Tempo to block the sun?
    Interesting...she might just do that in the next chapter.

Well, chapter 482 is doubtlessly the end of Moria, for this arc anyway. I am intrigued as to how will Kuma react to the second defeat within the ranks of Shichibukai.

Cloud tempo won't work.. sunlight would still go through. The fact that you can still see outside on a cloudy day is proof of this. A cloud can't block all sunlight

Yeah, but it's not direct sunlight, so the crew would be fine.

To answer the problems, maybe this may help.

1.Nami did not use cloud tempo because she was sure that Luffy would beat Moria before they (Straw Hat pirates and friends) would be completely burned.

2.Luffy did not feel the punches because he was so determined and focused in ending his fight with Moria. Luffy was in CRAZY MODE!!!!!!!!
    And Moria did not put on a good fight and was easilly beaten because he was focusing on the shadows that were trying to get out of his body.

I like the chapter because the environment was very interesting.

PREDICTION ON THE NEXT CHAPTER: Kuma will no longer fight Luffy in his current state because he looks honorable (carrying a Bible). Kuma, I believe will try to entice Luffy in joining the Shikibukai, because Luffy has already beaten two of the Shikibukais. Kuma will tell Luffy that it is better to join the government because he will not be able to overcome the challenges in the New World and become Pirate King. Much stronger marines will also come after them. e.g Garp and Aokoji
    Last edited by Lhek; 12-17-2007 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Additional info

Banned
    to aaaaaaaaaaarrgh or whatever they did mention thousand sunny in the 2 comments above mine.....cho wei

-_-'
    Nope, i don't see it. I think you misread. Nobody mentioned the ship except you. Oo

Quote Originally Posted by toaster_oven View Post
    can someone refresh my memory? i can't remember when robin got her shadow taken. other than that good chapter this week.
    If remember ryt, Robins shadow was taken when all strawhats except luffy is trying to take Oz down. After Franky being hit, Brooke's electric spear attack(wat i call it), Robin tried to clutch Moria but then his Doppleganger changes position with him then cuts Robin's shadow knocking her out. It was den Chopper and Sanji got knocked down next. It was in the chapter titled 3/8(I dont remember the chapter #) lol...
    ------------------------------------------
    I wonder wat actions will Kuma make in the next chapters. Moria is almost beaten up but he hasnt been showing yet... that sounds really alarming since Kuma has an order to prevent another Shickibukai to be taken down, probably, Moria is still not really beaten up yet...
    Or it can be that Kuma is waiting 4 his turn to knocked Luffy down...??!

Really looking 4ward to another excitng chapter coming up!!!
    Go ODA-chan!! and tnx a ot!!
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by ThousandSunny View Post
    Am I the only one annoyed with the fact Nami won't use Cloud Tempo to block the sun?
    I got some predictions in the early part of the arc about Nami using D Clima Tact 2 make a huge bunch of cloud 2 cover d entire thriller bark....
    Im also looking 4ward 2 it lyk u do...
    But d arc isnt finished yet and those stolen shadow characters are only starting 2 MELT down so i think nxt chapter COULD be d answer 2 dis predicament!!!!
    LOL...
    Last edited by higoma_otoshi; 12-18-2007 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    god your dumb aaaarrrggh

What's this guy talking about?

-_-'
    Dunno exactly, he mentioned the ship, answering to someone who never mentioned it and it seems that i'm dumb.
    I guess he thought somebody talked about it, since your nickname is the ship's name ;^)

Andytheass : instead of insulting me, why don't you quote to prove me wrong? oh, maybe that's because you're mistaken.