Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    It shouldn't be so hard, they know what town Laboon is in...right?

Am I the only one annoyed with the fact Nami won't use Cloud Tempo to block the sun?

Haha. Great plot hole ThousandSunny. I completely forgot about that.

Veteran Member
    wow thousandsunny might be onto something....even oda might not of thought of that......

i remember a while ago reading that the manga is almost half way finished at around chapter 450 ish

meaning he will end it with about 900-1000 chapters....LONG MANGA

Banned

One Piece

To respond to kap'n kyuubi's comment about the fish man place being boring in comparison you should know that another shichibukai may live there that that we have never seen. though i maybe wrong i thought someone mentioned this next island as being the place Arlong came from and if so you should read this description of the shichibukai from onepiecehq.com.

"Jembei is speculated to be a Whale Shark fishman, due to his name, Jembei, meaning Whale Shark. The Arlong Pirates were once part of this pirate crew, but once Jembei became a Shichibukai, he broke away. He has yet to make a physical appearance in the series."

And to the person that was frustrated about Nami not making some cloud cover i was thinking the same thing even before the sun came up. But evidently that would make it less interesting and was too obvious.

As for the Thousand Sunny who cares it's a ship and it was already saved from being stolen and was filled with the Thriller Bark treasurey.

-_-'
    Quote Originally Posted by Andytheass View Post
    As for the Thousand Sunny who cares it's a ship and it was already saved from being stolen and was filled with the Thriller Bark treasurey.
    Hmm?? why are you mentioning this? nobody did Oo

Quote Originally Posted by ThousandSunny View Post
    Am I the only one annoyed with the fact Nami won't use Cloud Tempo to block the sun?
    Good point, i never thought of that, i wasn't much into this arc to be honest -_-'
    Maybe she'll do in the next chapter? many fans must have asked oda why she didn't do this.

I don't think brooke is gonna join the crew, he doesn't really have someting special except being a skeleton, but no particular abilities and his swords skills are much lower than zoro's.
    Maybe he'll just leave and go meet laboon.
    Last edited by aaaarrrggh; 12-16-2007 at 01:05 PM.

Dude dont say that! He already agreed to joining since the beginning lol. No but seriously I dont think Luffy will let him escape especially since they need a musician :O

Quote Originally Posted by KenichiKun View Post
    Dude dont say that! He already agreed to joining since the beginning lol. No but seriously I dont think Luffy will let him escape especially since they need a musician :O
    But, on the other hand, he's a swordman, and StrawHats already have a swordman...

But, on the other hand, he's a swordman, and StrawHats already have a swordman...
    I like his sword skills more than Zoro's though. ;o

Brooke is a great character. I do hope he joins.

Quote Originally Posted by ThousandSunny View Post
    That would've been really useful. Too bad Zoro, Robin and Sanji's heads are on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    But his singing’s so awesome..! Hahaha. No.. But I really do hope Brooks does join, his character is so likeable.
    "The leopard is a cruel lover. His tenderness breaks the gazelle's heart."