Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece One Piece 482 Discussion

Get the chapter here.

Now, discuss the chapter!
    Last edited by damnz; 12-15-2007 at 10:53 AM.

Well, that's it, Moria is down for the count. I guess the arc should wrap up in another 2 - 3 chapters. Would be nice to see what course of action Kuma is going to take at this point. Looking froward to next week. And is Moria dead? He's been utterly crushed.

can someone refresh my memory? i can't remember when robin got her shadow taken. other than that good chapter this week.
    DO NOT FEED THE BEARS!!!

not dead.. it seems he will release his the shadows since he just said he will let them see what a "nightmare" the new world is. but... the only thing I must complain about is that even if luffy is rubber he does get damage with hits as we saw with his granpa and lucci.. and Moria 1000 shadows boost wasnt enough to damage him? common... Oda is a godly mangaka without a doubt but I just hope that any enemy that luffy faces doesnt always lose. Since Croco beat Luffy twice and Lucci once, I thought Oda would do that type of realism when Luffy faces more powerful enemies... but it seems i was mistaken ; ;

robin-chwan was burning!!! her pertty face is probably all mutilated now!! NOOOES!!
    anyway....
    with moria dead and gone (no one ever dies so i guess he's just "gone") the strawhats may have bigger bounties (luffy = 400 mil ?) and Brook may join the crew or go look for laboon. Only thing is though, that the only person able to report the strawhats' (mis)deeds ia Kuma. And if he's as ruthless as people say he is, then he'll just wipe out the strawhats here and now. unless the crew (sans luffy) take him on all at once. I just hope he doesn't teleport them all to different areas and that starts a "gather the group" arc like in digimon.

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    not dead.. it seems he will release his the shadows since he just said he will let them see what a "nightmare" the new world is. but... the only thing I must complain about is that even if luffy is rubber he does get damage with hits as we saw with his granpa and lucci.. and Moria 1000 shadows boost wasnt enough to damage him? common... Oda is a godly mangaka without a doubt but I just hope that any enemy that luffy faces doesnt always lose. Since Croco beat Luffy twice and Lucci once, I thought Oda would do that type of realism when Luffy faces more powerful enemies... but it seems i was mistaken ; ;

Actually Luffy has lost some battles. His afraid of Smoker, Al kiji, and his grandfather. But i do like this new pace the manga is taking. Oda wants to end it around the same time as Naruto, so yeah story line probably won't drag out for much longer.

Macduff, where did you hear that Oda wants to end One Piece around Naruto? I hope this isn't the case because things seem to be wrapping up there and I want One Piece to be around for a long time after that.

King & Queen of Chocolate Torunkusu's Avatar
    Yeah, I agree with Dark_Atom_5. One Piece is still of such high quality, and I don't want that to go away for a long time. Also, they are about to enter the New World now. Which is supposed to be the other HALF of the grand line. Should give them plenty of time for adventure and awesomeness.

I'm still a bit bummed that Moria was so easily beaten(take that as you will). He's a Schichibukai with some awesome powers, he's a giant, he's got over 300 000 000 bellies on his head and yet he didn't put up half the fight Croc did. I realize this had to wrap up in this manner considering the plot and all the shadows and such. Still a bit of a letdown, unless he's given the opportunity for retaliation.

Yeah, i don't want One Piece to be ended. It still has a high quality for a long time not like Naruto and Bleach.

for toaster_oven, Robin's shadow was taken during her fight alone against Moria.

I think Moria doesn't have to take all the shadows to fight Luffy. Moria can use his shadow ability to avoid all of Luffy's attack like what he did when he using Oz.

I hope Strawhat crew will survive.

Let's Enjoy Your Meal in Kenpachi Fried Chicken!

Aw...I expected more from Moria (haha get it?) well this seems like a good wrap-up for this arc, but I can't wait to see what Kuma is going to do.
    Last edited by [Cross]; 12-15-2007 at 02:30 PM.