Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chuunin Exams

Chuunin Exams

http://manga.mangavolume.com/Manga/N...o%20366/09.jpg
    is this to be understood in the way that the country of the rain is holding the upcoming exams or is it just in general?
    however if theyre hosting the exams soon i propose naruto will take part in them since hes still a chuunin and he will be chasing pain after he returns home.
    and you know what would be damn cool? sasuke could take part aswell! hes also still a chuunin and maybe hell be chasing after madara there, who knows. he could join with his team hebi while naruto joins with sai and...well borrows a hebi since they would be 4^^

I think she was making a general statement rather than saying 'oh look, the rain village are going to host thenext exams'. But yeah, it would be cool if there was an exam, and by some twist of fate Naruto and Sasuke entered. Imagine if Sasuke died in the exams, defeated by Konohamaru no less. LOL

if the other competators are of the same skill as in the last exam naruto and sasuke will just bulldozer over everything.
    i imagine sasuke transforming from the cursed seal infront of konohamaru. thats just owned...

Nah, Konohamaru would Harem Jutsu his ass using Yaoi hentai..... just the way he likes it. Sasuke would die from loss of blood through the nose.

Future Hokage Ninetailedbeast27's Avatar
    why would they take a chuunin exam? granted they are both still Gennin not chuunin, but they can both kill s class ninja already(kakuzu and deidara) hopefully a joke thread, if so it was funny lol

youre right theyre genin. stupid mistake in my brain, theyre taking the chuuninexams after all....
    naruto definetly will. its made obvious right at the beginning of part two.

Magen: Kyōten Chiten UchihaRyken's Avatar
    The comment about the Chuunin exam at the beginning of the series was meant only to show the other Konoha 11's progress. It wasn't foreshadowing Naruto's dying need to take the Chuunin exam.

"Akatsuki is the deadliest force known to the ninja world. Naruto, we need you to take out their leader."

"Wait, Tsunade! The Chuunin exam is that weekend! Can we reschedule?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ninetailedbeast27 View Post
    why would they take a chuunin exam? granted they are both still Gennin not chuunin, but they can both kill s class ninja already(kakuzu and deidara) hopefully a joke thread, if so it was funny lol
    yep.

About the chuunin exams in hidden rain... Why did Temari go to Konoha and have Shikamaru as guide? When Naruto returned from his J-training, Shikamaru told about chuunin exams soon.

Do you have to go up the genin>chuunin>jounin ladder to be a Hokage or can you just be really good and become a Hokage? I think Naruto will have to go up the ladder but I think they won't show the exam, they'll just say he became a jounin and then maybe they will show the jounin exams, maybe...
    A pie in the sky?