Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    damn I frickin hate Hitsuguya, he is so overrated and yet he gets a movie, a special chapter (a sucky one at that, nothing new...same grumpy kid, same matsumoto), and he was in some fillers. I wish he would go away.

The whole chapter was boring, I kept reading, waiting for some awe inspiring awesome moment... but no
    http://http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/hyrulesengulfingdark/ichigo.jpg

So agreed, his character annoys me, he doesn't provide anything to the story,he's not interesting or powerful, he's pwned one Numeros arrancar after getting beaten up. That's it, he is lame. He's not even a central character within the plot, just an overrated annoyance. Ok, I'm done bitching.

seeing how this is just a marketing thing, i doubt i will find it very interesting

note: i stopped reading it halfway through

whatever, maybe hitsugaya fans will appreciate this

-_-'
    I guess he's a popular character in japan for some reason Oo

yeah...always in top 10 poll
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toaster_oven View Post
    i agree with Kendoki. definitly not worth the break in the story.
    i second that

Quote Originally Posted by g7_gomitat7 View Post
    seeing how this is just a marketing thing, i doubt i will find it very interesting

note: i stopped reading it halfway through

whatever, maybe hitsugaya fans will appreciate this
    lol I doubt that, one of my hitsuguya liking friends also hated this chapter, damn marketing...any bleach lover was going to see it anyways, so why waste a chapter.
    http://http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/hyrulesengulfingdark/ichigo.jpg

It looks like I have no choice, but agree with most of you who say that this chapter was very boring. But ya know, even Kubo-sama have to make some advertisement. Even on the film that's not in the storyline

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HYRULIANBANKAI View Post
    damn I frickin hate Hitsuguya, he is so overrated and yet he gets a movie, a special chapter (a sucky one at that, nothing new...same grumpy kid, same matsumoto), and he was in some fillers. I wish he would go away.

The whole chapter was boring, I kept reading, waiting for some awe inspiring awesome moment... but no
    I don't hate Hitsugaya, but I hated the chapter. For the love of manga....that's 3 chapters in a row that disappointed me. Tomorrow had better be good, or I'll strangle someone (most likely Kubo)!
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Yeah Hitsugaya is so depressing and emo, makes me wanna slit my wrists myself while listening to Dashboard Confessional.

I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of the gaiden's about Hitsugaya and his movie yet, this seemed like just the first part of a long series of crappy chapters that will be scattered throughout the manga, maybe the next 2 chapters will be on the current fight and then after that another Hitsugaya chapter then more fight and then more hitsugaya -_-

I think I might care more about Hitsugaya's crap than Hitsugaya himself...
    A pie in the sky?