Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    maybe we'll be lucky and the gaiden WON'T be like 3 chapters long

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    Which also brings forth more crap.. how the hell did he "see" hyorinmaru when he didnt have a zanpakto??? if all this questions are answered on the movie then it wasnt so bad.. but if it doesnt.. this chp was crap.
    It's very similar to the seen where Ichigo is doing his first training with Mr. Hat and Clogs (don't know why but I love that name in the english anime). Ichigo hasn't gotten his Zanpacto, yet he can see Old Man Zangetsu, just not hear his name. Same as this story line.

This doesn't break from what we already know of zanpacto at all, it was just boring, and probably a waste of 5 minutes of reading.

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

-_-'
    what's up with that hitsugaya anyway? this character has nothing special. He's not interesting at all. I'm getting used to bad chapters in bleach, so i'm not surprised with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by jja View Post
    It's very similar to the seen where Ichigo is doing his first training with Mr. Hat and Clogs (don't know why but I love that name in the english anime). Ichigo hasn't gotten his Zanpacto, yet he can see Old Man Zangetsu, just not hear his name. Same as this story line.

This doesn't break from what we already know of zanpacto at all, it was just boring, and probably a waste of 5 minutes of reading.
    ??? Ichigo was a shimigami when he was training with Urahara. He had his zanpakto, he just hadnt released shikai yet. Hitsugaya already can see and talk to his zanpakto when he still didnt even have a zanpakto?!! wtf... like I said, if this is cleared in movie it will be ok.. if not.. this chp was more than crap.

I don't even care about this Hitsugaya crap, he's not even that significant of a character. I'm disappointed that they delayed us Kenpachi assuming Syazel is down for the count.

please don't tell me i'll have to wait till this stupid movie gaiden finishes to carry on with the real manga. and if that's true then it'll probably be 1 month (4 ish chapters) =O

Apparently, according to the homepage note, that declared this chapter would be a Gaiden, the conclusion to Mayuri and Syazel would be next week.

patience people - i liked the break from the hueco mundo arc. it's just one chapter - i guess there are a lot of hitsugaya ... let's say "dislikers".

and my guess is espada #8 is STILL not finished.

King & Queen of Chocolate Torunkusu's Avatar
    This was an alright chapter, it gave us some more insight into Hitsugayas character. And more insight into characters is always good. It doesn't always have to be "battle-battle-exposition-battle-battle-batte-tenminutebreak-battle-battle..." etc. The way Bleach has been for the last few months might actually be why I like this. The series needed som more depth, even if it wasn't from one of my favorites (I actually don't care that much for Hitsugaya at all).

Also, Kubo hasn't stated any rules for when you should, or shouldn't be able to hear your zanpakuto. Until he does, anything that happened in this chapter is totally plausible.

Next chapter should be normal. Well thats at least what thay say. I am not a big fan of Hitsugaya, and i think this is very bad chapter.