Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach -15 (Special Chapter) Discussion

Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Worst Bleach chapter ever IMO.

i agree with Kendoki. definitly not worth the break in the story.
    DO NOT FEED THE BEARS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Worst Bleach chapter ever IMO.
    i expected such comment from you...it s true that it doesn't show a lot...but at least we know some new

I liked it. We got a glimpse of Hitsugaya's past, and shown how some shinigami can hear their zanpakuto's voice. Considering we already knew it was going to be a Hitsugaya chapter to prologue the movie I wasn't expecting anything good, but I liked it.

I kinda like, expected something to happen. Something, exciting?

Matsumoto slamming her large breasts against Hitsugaya's head is old. He's got the same personality as he does currently in the manga. We knew about Hinomori being friends with him, and leaving to become a shinigami. And his Zanpakuto's avatar talking to him? Nothing great there, Renji and Ichigo do it often.

where did hyorinmaru come out from?

although the intent was good.. this chapter was reeeeally bad. It didnt clear anything people already didnt know and if they were trying to give info on Hitsu's past they should has focused on his life after he started himigami school or how he got his zanpakto. Which also brings forth more crap.. how the hell did he "see" hyorinmaru when he didnt have a zanpakto??? if all this questions are answered on the movie then it wasnt so bad.. but if it doesnt.. this chp was crap.

That was pretty lame, I didn't even really read it, it just was not worthwhile at all. Not even eventful.

Maybe we will be lucky and the gaiden will be like 3 chapters long or something and then it'll be over. I just want to see him lose control of his power and fully get taken over by hyorinmaru and watch him kill that old lady by freezing her to death, that would be tight. I think we will find out how he became a Captain and everything in the 3rd or 4th chapter.

By I agree this chapter was nothing compared to Naruto this week and Naruto didn't even have any fighting either, just some naked frog action.

I liked Hyorinmaru though, he looked a lot better than the mini one that comes out of his sword in his attack, he looked more rugged and dangerous.
    A pie in the sky?