Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    he trains with some frogs and finally learns how to control kyuubi and maybe a few fancy jutsu's that the 4th had

i think the only person who can train naruto is himself to be honest but he will need some direction to do it because hes at that level where he is only limited by his own flaws hes worked on it a bit with jiraiya over the time skip but i think he needs to fight his clones for a while to get the points the others have been making about him being to rash into his head . i think maybe yamato will train him while kakashi furfils a hokage roll becuse i think tsunadis going to end up having a breakdown when she heres of his death.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

i'm really tired of hearing everyone saying naruto will eventually learn to control the kyuubi. it really pisses me off cuz that's not his true strength. i know that's what will probably happen, but still why doesn't he learn some new and cool jutsus, learn to keep a control over his temper, and get some common sense. if he has those features then naruto won't need the kyuubi. he'll just rely on himself.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Option Four: Naruto says "fuck this jutsu shit" and buys an AK-47 and an ass-load of magazines and ammo.....maybe an RPG or two as well.... "Say hello to my little friend!!!! Kage Bushin no Jutsu this bitch! ....... Taliban Al Qaeda no Jutsu!!! "

Taliban Al Qaeda no Jutsu lol...

His teacher will be Da-perv he is not dead.
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    Danzou will be training naruto
    Hell to the no, Danzou doesn't like naruto am sure

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

I think that Naruto will get training from the Great Toad Sage, but I really dont want to go through another training arc

I ehm.. in a way I ehm.. liked the answers Danzou or Kushina

im hoping Jiraiya will train him:/,i dont wanna except that he just dies all of a sudden

Quote Originally Posted by Agent47 View Post
    Option One: Who has the most timeless knowledge in the Narutoverse??? Kyuubi. Naruto proves he is in fact smarter than Kakashi and Shikamaru COMBINED by tricking the Nine-Tailed beast into training him.

Option Two: Yondaime Namikaze Minato.... there will be detailed training outlined in scroll on its way to Naruto. All the training with Jiyaria will have in fact been laying the foundation for this next level. Like the Kage Bushin no Jutsu in episode one, Naruto will go off to train alone (perhaps Toad Mountain).... off chance has Kakashi helping him since he was Yondaime genius pupil, but I have a feeling if it went this route, it would be all about finding his power within himself.... alone... just him and his "dad".

Option Three: Next generation Toad Sage Hermit training at Toad Mountain. Imagine Hermit mode fused with level 9.4 (4 tails) of Kyuubi chakra. Ouch.....

Option Four: Naruto says "fuck this jutsu shit" and buys an AK-47 and an ass-load of magazines and ammo.....maybe an RPG or two as well.... "Say hello to my little friend!!!! Kage Bushin no Jutsu this bitch! .................................................. . Taliban Al Qaeda no Jutsu!!! " How would that jutsu be?"
    (obviously I am kidding, so don't get your knickers in a twist)
    LOL at option 4.......
    Option 2 could be possible
    Or Uzumaki Kushina.... But nobody knows if she's alive or dead (commiting Suicide because of namikaze minato's dead or being killed by kyuubi).

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    I think that Naruto will get training from the Great Toad Sage, but I really dont want to go through another training arc
    well considering naruto knows how to properly use his kage bunshins it shouldn't take him too long to learn stuff now so a training arc wouldn't take that long hopefully.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA