Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Here's a complete over the top theory I doubt will ever happen...
    Naruto get's the Scroll, fully locks the Kyubi's chakra, but in return Minato's soul is somehow freed. Although he has no physical form, he teaches Naruto all he knows and then some <.< >.>

Or Naruto can always go into seclusion for a while and train on his own...
    Ten no Michi wo Iki, Subete wo Tsukasadoru Otoko

Option One: Who has the most timeless knowledge in the Narutoverse??? Kyuubi. Naruto proves he is in fact smarter than Kakashi and Shikamaru COMBINED by tricking the Nine-Tailed beast into training him.

Option Two: Yondaime Namikaze Minato.... there will be detailed training outlined in scroll on its way to Naruto. All the training with Jiyaria will have in fact been laying the foundation for this next level. Like the Kage Bushin no Jutsu in episode one, Naruto will go off to train alone (perhaps Toad Mountain).... off chance has Kakashi helping him since he was Yondaime genius pupil, but I have a feeling if it went this route, it would be all about finding his power within himself.... alone... just him and his "dad".

Option Three: Next generation Toad Sage Hermit training at Toad Mountain. Imagine Hermit mode fused with level 9.4 (4 tails) of Kyuubi chakra. Ouch.....

Option Four: Naruto says "fuck this jutsu shit" and buys an AK-47 and an ass-load of magazines and ammo.....maybe an RPG or two as well.... "Say hello to my little friend!!!! Kage Bushin no Jutsu this bitch! ....... Taliban Al Qaeda no Jutsu!!! "
    (obviously I am kidding, so don't get your knickers in a twist)

Here is an answer that no one has given yet. How about Kushina. Naruto's mom. Here is my reason why.

We are not exactly sure if she is dead or not. She has only been mentioned in past tense. Recently she has been showing up in the latest chapters.

Also being from the former whirlpool country I'm guessing she knows water techniques that she will pass on to Naruto. The reason why Naruto will learn water techniques is because Sauske is Fire/Lightning. Fire is good against Wind(element Naruto currently has). To beat Sauske's fire Naruto will use water techniques.

This is the first time we've seen what Kushina looks like and the second time she's been mentioned. It doesn't foreshadow a surprise appearance to me. Some more stuff has to happen before she shows up or someone says that she's been dead for a long time.

I don't see why being from the Whirlpool would automatically make her a water user.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

-_- well i don't think shes going to be from whirpool and do fire jutsu, i mean whirpool is associated with water, so it'd only make sense that she'd know water jutsu.
    Quote Originally Posted by pk304 View Post
    bald man with a goatee on a turtle? would his name by any chance be Master Roshi? lol

Well i think it depends on where the whirlpool country was located. If it was located by lots of water then we could assume that she would know some water jutsus. But now that im thinking about it, I'm guessing the whirlpool country became a part of the fire country sometime during the 3rd's first time as hokage. Could explain how the 4th and Kushina met up in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazan_go View Post
    -_- well i don't think shes going to be from whirpool and do fire jutsu, i mean whirpool is associated with water, so it'd only make sense that she'd know water jutsu.
    From the fire country:

Asuma - Wind
    Kakashi - Lightning
    Shodai - Water/Earth, Wood
    Nidaime - Water
    Saru - Unknown, seemed proficient with both water and earth.
    Sasuke - Fire/lightning
    Naruto - Wind
    Yamato - Water/Earth, Wood

From the wind country:

Gaara - Sand (Earth?)

From the water country:

Haku - Water/Wind, Ice

Your country does not define your element -_____________-

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

true

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Danzou will be training naruto
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!